What's Going On

Skylar's Pow
    Sean and Page let us stay in their room. The bed was crowded but what can ya do? It was 7:39am and we all were getting ready to go to breakfast. As everyone got dressed into sweat shirts and jeans. Sean had a yellow cap to top of his black and yellow shirt. Leo just had a white shirt with jeans on. I wore ripped jeans with cute little top. Nashia wore a pink dress, while Page wore jeans with a hoodie that was big for her. But she liked hoodies that were to big. As we all walked out of the hotel we all looked at different shops for breakfast.
"Hey let's go to the cafe for breakfast." Page said.
"Naw let's go to Burger King." Leo instead.
"Who wants Burgers for breakfast? Let's go to McDonald's they have egg sandwiches." Sean says as he points to the building. Nashia wanted to go to the doughnut place. I looked at my friends and they were all arguing about where to go. Come on Skylar think there has to be a shop that everyone will go to. I looked at each store until it hit me. "Guys let's all go get some sweet delicious pancakes over there!" Everyone stopped talking and looked at the store than at each other.
"Yep"
"That will work."
"Imma in."
"I want some pancakes."
They all said and we started to head to the pancake place. Nice work me I found a place that everyone loves. Page and Sean order buttermilk pancakes. While Nashia got chocolate chip ones. Leo went for blueberry. As for I, I went with the banana ones. Whip cream was on everyone's with some syrup. All of us order some coffee to go with the pancakes. After breakfast we went to the park. Leo brought a frisbee so we all played some catch with it. Sean , Leo and I played catch while Nashia and Page picked flowers and made crowns.
"Oh shot, I forgot my Phone at the hotel room." Sean said
"Why do ya need your phone bro?" Leo asked as he caught the frisbee.
"You know in case of emergency." He said as he looked at Page. We all looked over to her and all sighed. Leo put his hand on Sean's shoulder.
"Were all her for her man." Leo said to Sean.
"I know, thanks for that." Sean said not talking his eyes off the ground. "Sean I'll go get your phone." I said.
"Wait you will?" He asked "Ya that way you can keep your eyes on Page and the others."
"I don't know Skylar."
"Oh come on She'll only be a few minutes."  Leo said to Sean. He smiled and nodded. I smiled as I walked to the hotel room and used the key Sean gave me to get in. "Now where is that phone?" I said while looking for it. Then I saw Sean's phons sticking out of his book bag. I grabbed it and walked to the door when his bag fell to the floor. "Darn it!" I said and went over to pick up my mess. When I picked up his bag a gun with about 17 bolts fell out. My eyes whiten as I walked backwards away from it. A gun why would he be carrying a gun with him?!?!? I walked over to the gun and put it with the bolts back in his bag and left the room as soon as possible. Now that I know about the gun I feel a little uneasy with him. What's Sean going to do with that thing? Will he use it? Or does he just have it to look tough? Should I tell everyone about this or stay silent and act like I never saw that gun? How can I forget not seeing that.

My feelings for Sean have changed.

Well that's it for this chapter. Have a nice day/night.
~Bye~