What Is This Friendship Coming To?

Nashia
Well thing seem bad, but the doctor said Page will be ok. I wonder how everyone else is hanging this? After Skylar went out to the deck I saw Leo frowning. He started to walk away from the back door. I went over to him, "Hey Leo what's wrong?" He looked down and said, "I want to tell Skylar how I feel.... But I think she likes someone other than me." "What no! She doesn't like Sean, besides Sean has a girlfriend." Leo needs to be more comfortable with her and share her feelings.
I grab his hand and walk to his bedroom. " Ok Leo I'm going to help you be more comfortable with your feelings for her." He nods, we both sit down on the floor in front of each other. " Ok pretend that I'm Skylar and tell me you like me!" He froze there for a moment then he tried. "Um...... h..I Skylar... um I have t-o tell you something. I can't do this Nashia!!!"
He ran out of the room. I though I could help, well I guess there are just some thing that you need to do on your own. I get up and walk back to the living room where Bri was sitting on the couch looking out the back door. " they been out there for awhile." She told me annoyed, what are they doing out there? I walk over to the door and crack it quietly so the two don't hear it and wondering why I'm doing this. I'm curious shut up! I sat on the floor and listened. "So Sean how ya holding up?" Skylar said and put her head on his shoulder. "Hey what are you doing?" Sean said getting up quickly and looking at her like she just did something bad. "I was trying to make you feel better." She said standing up and walking towards him. "Well don't do that! I'm not your boyfriend I'm Pages!" He yelled at her, wow things aren't going good out there.

Well that's it for now. See you guys in the next Chapter!!! Remember to Punch the Vote Button in the face Like A BOSS!!!!!