"I Hate You, I Love You!"

Skylar's Pow
When Page went down I froze. When Sean put her in my arms he walked over to Robert. I looked at her she was still breathing, she looked so cold. Why did Robert shoot her?! I then look at Sean he stops in front of him. Then he punches him right in the face. I could tell he hit hard. After Robert fell to the ground I saw his nose was bleeding. Sean came back over to Page and I, I put her in his arms. I walked to Robert and picked up the gun on the ground. "What's wrong with You!!" Naisha yelled, Leo called the Police.
    When the cops came they took Robert and called his mother and father. Page was took to the hospital, they said they'll call us when we can see her. I could tell everyone was still questioning why Robert did this. When we got to Leo's house Bri, Naisha, Leo and I were sitting in Leo's living room. Leo was in the kitchen making something. Sean was on the deck looking into the distance. I get up and walk to the door, I pit my hand on the handle and open it. I walk towards him and ask "Hey, you alright?" He doesn't answer. I sit next to him and think.

Sean's Pow
I walked outside onto the deck when they took Page away. I sware I-I can't understand why he did that! He was a good friend all year. I look into the distance and see birds flying and singing. Then I hear someone walk next to me it was Skylar. I could tell she felt bad. When she asked me am I ok. I couldn't say ya I'm ok, you don't do that. My face is red from crying, my eyes are red and with tears in, it was hard to see. When she sat down next to me she grad my hand and said " She'll be ok,we'll all make it out of this together!"

Leo's Pow
When I got out of the kitchen from making a sandwich. But after what happened I couldn't eat. I sat down and looked at Bri and Naisha, they were watching TV. Where's Skylar I wonder? When I looked out the door leading to the deck I saw Sean and her. I wanted to go out there but I saw her sit next to him and she held his hand. I knew that what I wanted to ask her. But this is not the time to. I hope Page gets better fast, Sean needs her.

Well that's it for now. If you Liked this Story then Punched the Vote Button In  The Face Like a BOSS!!!! And I'll see all you dudes in the next CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!