He's Back And Ready

Skylar's Pow
It's been about a day since Sean went missing. He didn't come home last night and the others are scared especially Page. We're in the park looking for him and trying to call him as well. His phone is out so we can't track him. We got back to the your room at 12.
"Where can he be?" Page said worried.
Everyone looked at each other and stayed quiet, no one knew what to do. Leo checked his phone while Nashia ate some snacks. Then there was a knock at our door. Everyone looked at the door then to each other. Page walked over to it and opened it. There was a red piece of paper. She picked it up and read it out loud.
"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Come to the park tonight without any kind of gear or Sean gets it. Page and everyone, see you soon
-Robert"
Page looked at us and we all were quite.
"So Robert was behind all of and none of us thought of that. Huh." Leo said as everyone said nothing.
"Well let's get ready." Nashia said as everyone got changed. I then remembered Sean's gun in his bag. As everyone walked out of the room to the car I grabbed the gun and slid it down my pants so no one could see it. I caught up with the others and we drove to the park.
"So we have a plan?" Nashia asked.
"We get Sean out of there and we get out anyway we can." Page said everyone was serious about this.
"Here guys we may need these." Leo said and gave us a bag, I opened it and found hubs with bullets.
"No more playing around with Robert we must end this!" Leo finished and everyone took two guns and hid them. When we got there all of us got out of the car. There right in front of us was Robert, Bri, and Sean. Only Sean didn't have anything holding him down.
"Sean come over here." Page yelled but he didn't move. "Huh?"
"Sean get your butt over here before I drag you!" Leo said but Sean just stood next to Robert. We were all confused and looked at each other. Robert laughed and Bri joined in.
"Oh yea I forgot to tell ya guys one thing, he's mine." Robert said laughing.
"You lied to us!" Page said
"Sorry babe that's how it goes." Robert says.
"Oh you will be sorry." Page says and pulls out her gun, Robert and Bri pull out theirs but they soon stop as the rest of the gang pull their guns out and aim at Robert.
"Put your guns down Bri and Robert or we shoot!" Leo says as everyone aims. Robert smiles and aims at Sean's head.
"Put all your guns down or he gets it."

Everyone looks at each other on what to do.
What do we do?