This May Work Too

Sean's Pow
   We walk off the plane with our things and a taxi took us to the best hotel in California. Page and I walked in and we un packed . I looked at her and she was looking down while she takes her things out. I go to her and grab her hand. "I know this is hard for you, it's hard for me as well. But we have to try, ok." She nods and hugs me. I wrap my hand around her and I picked her up. I walk to our door and we walk out. I put her down in the hall of the hotel. I take her to a cafe shop near the hotel and we order some coffees. We sit at a table next to a big window. She takes a sip at her hot drink and looks out the window. I stare at her and I get lost in her eyes. She turns my way and blushes a deep pink. "Do I make you feel nervous?" She giggles and shakes her head.
"Of course not."
"Then why are you blushing?"
"Cause your so handsome in the sunlight." I get up and pulled her off her seat and I kiss her. She kissed back and she pulled me out of the cafe. We take a walk in the park hand in hand. We see children playing with each other and parents sitting on benches watching there children. We ran up a hill and rolled all the way down it. We layed on the ground and looked at the sky. Then Page turned my way and I did the same.
"I guess we haven't grown up have we?" I smile and kissed her on the forehead. "Guess we haven't." I put my hands behind my head and we watch the clouds go by.
"This may work too,you know." She said "I knew you would come around." I told her. She playfully punched me in the side and sat up.
"Let's get to our room." She suggested and we got up and walked back to the hotel. When we got in the room we got ready for bed. Page fell asleep while I watched TV. I know Robert is still out there and to be honest I'm scared. What will he do to me? What will happen to Page if he finds us. I finally managed to fall asleep until I heard a knock on our door. I sat up and looked at the door. I groaned as I got out of bed and headed for the door. I looked threw the peep hole and I immediately looked away and pushed against the door. Page must of herd the knock cause she was standing in front of me with a confused look on her face.
"Sean who is it?" She asked. I just face palmed my hand and walked away from the door. She went to the door and looked in the peek hole. She that said.
"Oh My God!" She than opened the door. There stood Leo,Nashia, and finally Skylar. Page gave then a big hug and let then enter. They all looked my way. Nashia waved at me. I just looked their way.
"Come on Sean," Page said and pulled me over to them.
"How have you two been?" Leo asked while looking at me. "We been fine." I said annoyed, but I then felt Page touched me and looked her way. She had that look that said "be nice please." I just smiled at that.
"There's that smile we all love." Nashia said hugging me. Leo, and Page entered the hug too. I looked at Skylar and she gave me a small smile looked down. I let go of Nashia, Leo, and Page and grabbed Skylar hand. She looked at me surprised but before she could do anything I pulled her into a hug. "I forgive you." I whispered in her ear. I felt something drip on my shoulder and I knew she was crying. She then hugged me tight.
"I'm sorry for everything." She said while crying. "It's ok," I say. I then feel a hand on my shoulder. It's Page and I can tell she's happy that I forgave Skylar.
"That's my Sean." She says. I pull her in the hug while Skylar pulled Nashia and Leo in as well.
"The gang is together again." Nashia says. "Guess we are." I say we all let go and we head to the deck. We all look at the stars and Leo points at the stars and tells us their names. Skylar smiles at me and I smile back. Page grabs my hand and puts it around her. I pull her next to me.
"Isn't it a beautiful night?" Nashia says
"It is right Sean?" Skylar asked.
"That's right Skylar."

To be continued. Make sure to comment and vote if you want more. Have a beautiful day/night everyone.
~Bye~