Freak

Mature mature mature content in this chapter! Beware~
Also, thanks to all who got me up to 300+ votes! You rock ❤️

Also, here's Adorna's model (or closest thing to her)

Also quick note, I would like to start dedicating a person in each chapter.
If you're a frequent reader, feel free to comment

Here

First ever chapter dedication goes to:
@katelynn_the_nerd_

Thanks for being such a great reader!!

Enjoy!

Her hands were raw; red and aching as she doused a plate in lukewarm and soapy water. Erwin leaned against the counter, watching her with crossed arms and an impish smirk.
Adorna wanted to smack it off his face.

"Well Princess, almost looks like you've never washed dishes in your life." Erwin commented, a slam of the plate cracking the air. Erwin pursed his lips as Adorna turned to him, staring at him with pure hatred.

"Actually, I've washed more dishes in my life than you have, i'm sure, pretty boy." Adorna said, her voice staying stiff and her eyes formed in narrowed slits.

Erwin wasn't fazed by her anger, for he simply pushed up his thin white shirts sleeves. He did it slowly, giving Adorna time to take a peak at his muscles underneath the thin fabric.

He wasn't a big man in the muscle category, but he sure looked nice. Snapping her gaze away, Adorna shook the water droplets from her fingers.

"Your turn, i'm exhausted. Yvonne had me running everywhere, goodnight!" Adorna said in a rush, drying her hands swiftly before being stopped with a clear of Erwin's throat.

"Not so fast," he warned, causing Adorna to stop and let out a soft groan.
'So close...'

"Tomorrow night, we are expected to make an appearance at a party, so be prepared for that." Erwin said, saying they'd also would be having lunch with a friend of his tomorrow afternoon.

Adorna simply waved him off, "As you say, my darling captor," Adorna said lamely, making a mocking bow with a silly smile on her face.

Erwin gazed at her and rolled his pretty blue eyes, resembling much of the wolves eyes as seen in the foyer.

Adorna started her trek out of the kitchen, being stopped once again by Erwin.
"Oh, and Adorna." Erwin caught her attention. She peered back at him, catching his gaze in hers.

"Stay away from Yvonne."

The lunch had been disastrous. Apparently, Erwin's two friends were younger copies of Mildred.  They wanted her brother to burn, for the royals to burn, and for democracy to rise.

They also, hadn't known Erwin's secret woman was Adorna. So, one could imagine the pure horror and shock on their face.
Though, Erwin had to make up multiple lies to slide Adorna in to their liking.
That she planned multiple rebel attacks on the castle, set her brother up numerous times, and even sent money to the rebels.