Thank yous and announcments

Here's a happy photo for our time of despair.
Jk, I think it ended pretty well right? Leaving you to wonder, when's the second??? Or maybe not, maybe you're at peace knowing Erwin made it and Roxas the piggy saved everyone's life.

⬇️ Roxas ⬇️

Oh, and even though Klaus wasn't mentioned he is alive and well

Oh, and even though Klaus wasn't mentioned he is alive and well. Anyways, back to the initial point of this chapter.

So, does anyone want a second book? If I was to make one, this entire book title would be changed, and some of the writing inside. I didn't explain.. things I guess in the book, leaving you like this- "?????" Right? Right.

There's many holes and days were skipped, their relationship was rushed, ew etc ew etc.

So, If you want a second book please feel free to leave your thoughts in this chapter.

But never fear! A new book by me is coming out, and there will be no holes because I finally understand how to write a book (Kinda. Sorta. I'm still learning okay cut me some slack.)

Here's a brief summary that will be in the introduction!

The Savior
Book 1 of the Dragon Keeper Chronicles

In the land of Ascary, dragons are an unknown and untolerated subject. They are fairy tales, simple stories of mythical flying creatures to keep kids mindful of their actions.

Future Blacksmith, Theon Dreyar, doesn't believe the truth of the nonexistent creatures and wishes to find the truth behind the dragons.

Leaving the comfort of his home, he sets out with childhood friend Tolwan Vekniabrolt to the high mountains where sightings have been spotted.

Saved by a jewel of a nearby town, Maisie Evenflare sets off with the two boys on their final trek into the mountains.

They must use their wits, their skills, and their hearts to survive the mountains of Ascary.

( just a rough draft for summary)
Sound interesting? Then I can't wait for you to read it soon! You will be exploring a different Kingdom, so no more Avaradia for you Tate haters heh!

This time, you will be in the Kingdom of Esmierthia and meet the Evil Queen!
Sound fun? Well, I hope you all stick around to read it. I'm unsure of when it will be released, but I will be updating this.

I want to give out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who put this in their reading list and gave it a try. You are what makes wattpad so great, so thank you!

I please ask that everyone keeps this in their archive, for future announcements.

All my love to everyone,
From,
Adorna, Yvonne, a very alive Erwin, Elly, Klaus, Maven, and piggy Roxas.

Oh, and Tate.