The Guest

First off, WOW on 1k+ reads and over 800 votes.
You all are amazing!!

A note;
The next two/three chapters are going to be a bit slow, just so the relationship between characters can work its way up.

Also, this chapter goes to:

@SkyHighReality

Thanks soo much for being an active reader!

Are you an active reader and want to be dedicated in my next chapter?

Comment here

Enjoy the chapter!!!

'My gods, he's a drunken mess'
Adorna thought to herself, seated across from a drunken Erwin.
The night was swept underneath the twos feet. After Adorna left Maven in a rush, cheeks ablaze. She had been caught by Erwin.
She had thankfully took his arm, and the two proceeded to appear as an in love couple for the rest of the night.

Drinks had been thrown in their faces (not literally), and after her second Adorna began dumping them in nearby plants.
Erwin, obviously, had decided to drink them.

He was a giggling mess, grinning at her devishly throughout the carriage ride home.
He would make jokes, incredibly dumb jokes that made no sense at all, and he would go off giggling making Adorna giggle in return.

"You looked absolutely breath taking tonight, by the way." Erwin said after a fit of giggles, Adorna raising a quirked brow.

"Oh really?" She asked him, earning a slurred yes in return. "I think you're nice, even though you drive me crazy sometimes." Erwin said to Adorna, causing her to smirk in amusement. "You're not so bad either, when you smile at least." Adorna replied firmly, earning a lazy grin from the man across from her.

His head was tipped back, his gaze warm on Adorna's face. It made her cheeks flush lightly, and her gaze to retreat outside through the glass windows.

"I still don't like you, though." She said, trying to remain as displeased as possible.

The carriage halted, causing Erwin to lurch forward and nearly fall into the middle and into Adorna's lap.

"E-eh!" He gasped, quickly crawling back into the seat. A drunk Erwin was like watching a baby deer walk on ice, very amusing.

The two exited the beautiful carriage, the two walking arm and arm. Surprisingly, he walked without trouble. He had a few stumbles, but Adorna didn't have to hold him up too bad.

After realizing they no longer needed to remain as a couple, the two broke away awkwardly and in embarrassment.

The two made their way inside and to the foyer, and suddenly Adorna felt herself.. feel relaxed, and at home. Even though she spent a simple week and three days at the place, her stomach lurched at the thought of her actually feeling comfortable.

"Master Greene! You're home! Oh my gods- YVONNE!" A squeaky maid called, a little blonde whirl flinging herself at Adorna.

Adorna caught the little girl easily around the waist, hoisting her up to her hip. "How was your night, little one?" Adorna asked in amusement, gazing to the disheveled maid who looked in pain. Her hair was a wild mess, halfway in and out of her chestnut bun. Her skirts were damp, almost like she had went swimming from her knees down.