New Story

Hi all! I've decided to take a break from Adorna's and Erwin's story, and start up another story.

It's called, the Statistic

Here's a basic summary:

"I can't do this anymore," she sobbed out, her voice shaking under his intense gaze.

"What?" He asked in a soft tone.

"I can't- I can't, Bain. This is crazy. You use me, you discard me after, you tell me you love me and then you-" she was silenced by the taste of his hungry lips on hers. His kisses were hard and fast, and she welcomed them.

He pulled away after tasting copper, "Remember your contract, Ms. Ubel."

-

Blair Ubel is on her own with a four year old. Her parents left her after graduation, and now she's stuck working a low end job to pay her grandmother rent. After a friend makes hundreds one night as an escort, Blair decides to take a step into the world of escorting. What she didn't realize was her match was a thirty year old man who is angry with the world.

How was she ever going to balance her night life with her day life? How was she going to keep her daughter a secret from her sugar daddy, a multimillionaire who is never told no? How was she ever going to live with his secret?

I'm taking the biggest turn around from fantasy if you couldn't tell! Any way this book will help me write steamy scenes for you guys in the future (;

Please give it a read, you may be interested <3

Thank you thank you