Update

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say a very warm thank you to everyone who continues to put this story in their reading list and is sending me love and encouragement for the second installment of this book.

I have a few questions and would love some advice.

I really really do want to start writing the second book of this supposed stand alone. Everyone just adores the badass couple we know as Adorwin. Though, the second book would be incredibly different from this book.

I haven't written in months, not since the end of this book. I took a break and let's just say, my writing is.. what's a synonym for bad? Horrible? Yeah, that's it.

What I mean different is, I won't be describing the ground for ten lines straight. I'll be focusing on my characters and their relationships with others, the big rebellious war that's starting, and so forth. I'm not so sure I could even write an entire paragraph as nicely as I used to.

The second book of this will be simpler writing, but I hope the love story keeps everyone tied in like it seemed to the last book.

I was thinking, I would maybe... rewrite the first? If anyone caught my post of 'The Sea Raiders', I did a much better job explaining my world IN the writing. I didn't do that here, I left everyone in the dark.

Ahh, I'm soo lost.

So, let's vote:

Should I...

A) Write the second book and forget about the crappy writing in the first
Or
B) Rewrite the first

Please vote if you adored this book as much as I did <3

Things are brewing in Ascary and I can't wait to share!

Cheers!
-Kay