Day 6554

His name haunts me where ever I go.

Is this my punishment? If it is, it's very cruel. I can't do anything other than think of him. His laugh, his voice, his way with words. I miss him so much.

If my memory serves me right, today is the day. Beth would be assisted with her suicide. This information didn't do anything to help alleviate this painful sensation in my chest.

I killed Beth. I am the worst being in this entire planet.

I miss Victor and I wish he was here. But I lied to him to make him stay away. He is the best person I know and I don't deserve him. Besides we can't be, with me changing bodies' every day and my inability to stay. There's just no way around it.

-----

Elizabeth. That's my name today.

I believe there is no such thing as coincidence, and me having a body today with the same name as mine, is never going to be one.

"Elizabeth, hurry up. You'll be late and Victor will be worried." My mother told me.

"Victor?" I didn't realize I blurted out my inquiry out loud.

"Yes, he gets worried if you don't show up. We all know he needs you and he's in love with you, and you with him. Now move your little butt and get ready."

I established a rule after the accident that happened to Beth: access only the needed information. Now I'm breaking my own rule, I start to dig into Elizabeth's memories.

They say everyone will have a chance to meet their lost person, this lost person depends on you to save them.

Victor is Elizabeth's lost person. She's always there for him, caring for him and helping him through shit storms and through all bad things. Others left him but she stayed for him, because through all the things they've been through she fell for him.

Great.

I'm Elizabeth and Victor is miles away, but I am inside Elizabeth and her Victor is waiting for her in school. This is no coincidence.

-----

Elizabeth's Victor is annoying. He kept on getting my attention in class. We had second period together and Ms. Adams is discussing a new material that I haven't encountered yet.

He kept insisting that, I need to help him with something.

Normally, Elizabeth would be delighted to help him, but not today.

Of all the days that he would need Elizabeth, why now? Why need does he need her now when I'm her for the day?

-----

"Elizabeth, please." He held my arm to stop me from getting away. This is the first time he's caught up to me. Classes are finished and I'm on my way home.

"Please, why are you like this? Was it something I did?" Victor asked me.

I can't explain what's happening to me. I planned on not getting involved with him today, he can survive for a day without Elizabeth right? But when I heard him, when he came closer to me, to stop me from going home, I remembered my Victor.

This feeling made my heart beat faster.

He's not your Victor, not the Victor you know. Not the Victor you love. Not the Victor you got rid of unceremoniously. But why am I feeling this way?

"Victor?" I had to ask.

There are only a few things in this world that can surprise me, and these past few days made me paranoid, delusional and all kinds of crazy. So maybe this is one part of it.