Day 6555

You know how sometimes the universe is really cruel?

I say this because I've experienced days of weirdness and dangers because of all the body changing. Today is one of those days.

Even before I open my eyes, I know that something was wrong already.

I can feel my hand tied behind my back. A blindfold covering my eyes. And my feet bound together from the knees down. A gag secured my mouth from saying anything.

I can't move.

A loud bang reverberated throughout the cramped room where I think I'm being held.

"Wakey-wakey." A voice sang like a creep, repeating the same words over and over again.

After an eternity he stopped and another bang sounded, indicating the closing of a phantom door outside.

One thing's clear, I'm held hostage. And I don't know where I am.

I need to get out of here. I made a promise with Victor. I'm going to see him, today, despite our conflicts with our bodies.

I need to leave, now.

I started accessing the memories of my body.

Her name is Alexandria. She's been here approximately five days already. She can't remember the exact location of this place, nor the reason for her captivity.

I need to leave. I need to see Victor. But I know I can't.

The only thing I can do now is to wait and remember. Wait for tomorrow to come and remember every single detail and memory that I can of this place.

The sound of tires rolling to a stop, made me aware of the surroundings. This building, where ever it is, is located in a rural place.

A door opens and closes after a few seconds. "Billy I'm back!" The new comer announced.

I hear footsteps. If my observations are correct, based on the sound o the footsteps, I'm betting they're only two people here.

"Joe, where's the money?" The one called Billy asked.

"Not there yet." Joe answered.

"Bullshit!" Billy screamed.

I can hear objects crashing, this place might be a log cabin in the middle of the woods.

I kept all the necessary information, just in case I might help.

Wait for me a little longer Alexandria. I'll help you, I promise.

---

I'm sorry Victor, I'll see you soon.