Remember

"Y/N-ah! Where the hell did you keep the documents?"

"Boss, it's on your desk." I replied rolling my eyes... is he blind?

"Oh. Found them." He quickly went through them.

"Perfect. Good job." He closed the file containing the documents and looked up at me. "You know that today we are having really important guests and nothing should go wrong. We have to keep the name of our hotel."

"Yes I know boss."

"Good. Now you can go."

I turned around to leave but was stopped "Ah! Please do go around the hotel and see if everything is coming together alright."

"Will do."

"Ok, then see ya."

I left the office and made my way down the corridor. It has already been 2 years now from when I became the hotel manager of Le Crystal Hotel here in the Philippines. Our hotel is very famous here and is a very popular venue for idols and singers from all around the world to lounge as our hotel is located just beside the concert arena. Therefore it was usual for us to have important guests coming and going but tonight's guest were really important apparently, either because boss is a huge fan of whoever was coming or that they were really some important people, either way I was the one who had to plan and see if everything was going right meanwhile that lazy bastard of my boss sips on his mojito in his comfy ac office.

Seriously, ah. If someday I became an owner of a hotel and I were to hire a manager I would treat him or her way better, because I know the pain of having a boss like shit.

I made my way to the different sections of the hotel, the kitchen, the rooms, the lounges, and everything seemed just about right. Soon after I got a call from boss saying that the guests had arrived and I had to go and welcome them.

Yeah. As you guys might have already guessed, I do everything in this freaking hotel. As I made my way to the front door, I wondered who would be these so called important guests. I had no idea and boss never told me either whatsoever. While contemplating with my thoughts I
reached the front door and met with a middle-aged man, which I assumed was the manager of the "important" guests, not to be stereotypical but he did not seem to be someone with a famous carrier himself.

"Hello. I am Y/N and I am the Hotel manager. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand for a handshake.

He shook my hand. "Hello I am Han Daewon. BTS's manager." He smiled.

My smile faded and turned into a blank stare... BTS? Wait... No way...

He moved to the side revealing 7 smiling guys behind him. They were all good-looking and gave of a very kind and friendly aura but one in particular caught my eye...

Everyone introduced themselves one by one...

"Hi. I am the eldest hyung of BTS. Jin. Nice to meet you."

Soekjinnie? No way... no fucking way... oh my god...

Flashback

"Ew who is that guy!? Look at how ugly he is... with those glasses and... did you ever see how he eats? He looks like a pig..."

"Yeah and he is so weird. I don't want to be friends with a weirdo!"

"Leave him be. Whoever talks to him is a weirdo too."

I saw the young boy soullessly make his way to the back of the class to his desk. Going through all of his classmates, whispering to each other those horrible comments which he obviously heard all.