Depressed

This is dedicated to my friend Louisa.

I knew her for like a day and I already love her. Hope we can become even better friends in the future.

Btw I am so sorry if I leave you hanging around the hot scenes I just suck at writing smut mianhae. 😅

With lots of love,

Shanu 😙

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

POV Louisa

There I was again... stuck in the rain after work...

"Shit." I sighed as I put my bag down and leaned against the building wall.

I hated my luck. It was always like that. Whenever I looked forward to the day something like this always happened.

Its not like me and Yoongi saw eachother everyday, we rarely saw eachother because we both were workaholics, we adored our jobs and would work our asses off everyday to satisfy ourselves.

Maybe we weren't a match made in heaven. We had our fair share of fights mostly because we couldn't meet all the time and suspicions just came about naturally. It was inevitable... but everytime we would make up in the most heart-warming way possible. He would kiss away my insecurities with all those sweet words that he would whisper into my ear.

It could have just been a act, a lie... no-ones there to tell me whether he is not seeing another woman because he is way too lonely to wait for me... but even so I chose to be deceived... I chose this... I chose to be with him... because I loved him... I loved him so fucking much and that was all that counted...

Even if at this point it was one-sided... if he still at least acted like he loves me it was enough... even if I was just living in the moment it didn't matter... because again I was smitten with him.

Everyday I lived in suspicion with that heart-wrenching feel of agony and self-remorse... why was I doing this to myself? Why couldn't I confront him? Why should I just act as if none of this was bothering me? Him being distant... him acting like I wasn't around... him ignoring me and purposely lying to avoid me.

Flashback

Yoongi is late... I wonder if practice took longer than expected...

I took my phone out and texted him.

"Baby, are you coming home late tonight?"

After around 10 minutes I finally got an answer... to think that it didn't take him 10 seconds to reply to me before...

"Practice is running late again. Imma sleep at the dorm."

Oh... again...

"I understand. I love you."

...

No reply... where did the 'sweet dream's and 'I love you's' go?

After around another 10 minutes I heard my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up hoping it was Yoongi but when I saw the caller ID my excitement instantly went away.

I picked up the call.

"Hey Jungkookie whats up?" I tried to say in the most cheerful way possible.

"Noona can you pass the phone to Yoongi hyung? I have to tell him something but he doesn't pick up his phone."

My heart sank to my stomach.

"Jungkookah... is Yoongi not there with you all?"

"No... Noona he hasn't been the whole day... Namjoon hyung received a text from him saying he was sick and that he decided to stay home today... is it not so?"