Chapter 17

Day of the Fashion Show

Everyone is ecstatic. Hindi magka ugaga ang mga make-up artist at stylist sa pag aayos sa mga models. Matt, specially, ay hindi na mapakali. He waited for this for months. He prepared for this, dugo't pawis niya ang binuhos niya ditto sa event na ito.

"We're on in 5 minutes ladies!" Sigaw niya habang pasulyap sulyap sa loob ng dressing room at sa stage. Pabalik balik siya. Nahihilo na sa kanya si Liam at Dimitri kaya naman hinawakan nila ang magkabilang balikat niya.

"Dude, calm down. Everything will go smoothly." Ani ni Liam.

"Yeah. Calm your freaking ass down man." Wika naman ni Dimitri.

"Easy for you guys to say." He shot back and rolled his eyes. "Maupo na nga kayo doon. Andiyan na ba si Vanessa?" He asked.

Nagkibit balikat lang ang dalawa niyang kaibigan at umalis na patungo sa kanilang mga upuan. VIP seats. Of course, kaibigan sila ni Matt. Where else would they sit?

As if on cue, dumating si Vanessa kasama ang ama niya. Her father is one of the sponsors of the event so he's also a VIP.

"Babe!" Masayang bati ni Vanessa sa kanya at niyakap niya si Matt. Nakipag kamay naman si Matt sa ama ni Vanessa afterwards.

"Umupo na kayo doon sa tabi nila Liam, the show will start soon. Love you," Matt said and kissed her forehead.

He really adores Vanessa. Well, would he still if he knew about Vanessa and Liam?

LIAM and Dimitri was already seated properly nung dumating si Vanessa with her father. "Hey boys!" She greeted them with enthusiasm, well maybe too much enthusiasm that he kissed the side of Liam's lips.

Hindi pinansin ni Liam ang ginawa ni Vanessa. He greeted them formally and turned towards the stage. Showing Vanessa that he is not interested on whatever she might try to pull again. Vanessa shot him a glare.

The lights went off and spotlights were turned towards the stage. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE GODDESS OF THE BEACH!"

(Please play 24K Magic by Bruno Mars para damang dama hahaha!)

Different lights were blinking, there were confetti's and balloons falling from the ceiling of the stage, bubbles were blown and the smoke machine was on.

The music blasted loudly and there she goes as the opening for this year's fashion show.

She walks like a true goddess. Maeve wearing a lingerie flaunts her blue wings. She  blows a flying kiss when she reached the center and posed like the model that she is.

Liam watched her as she do what she loves. He watched her and then it hit him hard in the gut. He is indeed falling for the woman he's staring at. Liam adores her so much.

She turned around and continued to walk and pose. When she saw Liam, she winked at him and he smiled. Damn. The woman can make his heart flutter. Call it gay but that's how he feels right at that moment.

She was already in the backstage and other models are now walking the runway, but he is still smiling like an idiot.

Vanessa saw everything. She saw how happy he is and she hates it. Gusto niya, siya and gumagawa 'nun sa binata. But what can she do? Liam doesn't want her anymore. He's done with her. And he seems serious with Maeve, she can feel that and it only made her hate Maeve more than she already does. It only made her want to take him back. Yes, she wants him. She's obsessed with him.