Chapter 15

HE SAW everything. Nakita niyang pinapasok ni Maeve si Chad sa bahay niya. He saw because he was just there. Naka park ang sasakyan niya sa gilid ng bahay ni Maeve. Tahimik lang siyang nakamasid.

"That's all what it takes para patawarin mo ang gagong yan? Ang lumuhod?" He said to himself. Alam ni Liam na para na siyang stalker sa ginagawa niya pero he doesn't care. He's really into Maeve and he can't help it.

He feels like a fool right now because nagawa ni Maeve na patawarin si Chad na napakalaki ng kasalanan sa kanya, pero siya hindi niya magawang kausapin man lang.

"I'm the biggest fool alive." He said to himself again and started the engine of his car. He left with a heavy heart.

PAGKA-ALIS ni Chad, hindi na naituloy ni Maeve ang balak niyang manuod ng movie at mag relax. Because how can she relax? How can she be comfortable if thousand things are running on her mind.

She's starting to question herself, kung tama baa ng mga bagay na ginagawa niya. She knows, from the deepest part of her mind na mahal niya pa rin si Chad. It's just that, her love for him is being clouded by the pain that he has caused her in the past 2 weeks.

Another thing that's been bothering her since she came back from her recent trip is her relationship with Liam. If there's a relationship to be called for in the first place.

Ano ba talaga sila? Should she give him a chance? What if she gets hurt again? Would she be able to bear that kind of pain?

Madaming tanong ang umiikot sa isipan niya.

Liam Sebastian. The first time I laid my eyes on him, I already knew that he was a womanizer.

But he said he likes me, and that he's falling in love with me.

But what if he says that to every woman he's been with to get into their pants. Says my subconscious.

She felt the rage of emotion that was coming. She wants to break things. She wants to throw everything that she sees, maybe then, and only then the pain that she's feeling right now might subside.

Bakit ang unfair ng mundo? Why do guys like them end up with me. One who broke our 2 years relationship just because I won't have sex with him. And the other one... the other one whom I entrusted my virginity with, turns out to be the type of guy who calls the woman he has been with his fuck buddy.

I flinch every time I remember what Vanessa told me. Am I really just a fuck buddy to him? I thought I was something especial. I shouldn't have expected anything from a womanizer like him.

I have never been but good. For the past years, all I have done is be selfless.

It's getting dark now. I went to my room, shut the door and turned the lights off. I just want to sleep until I feel better.

I WAS sitting in the bar. Drinking alone. Women were surrounding me, asking me if I was alone, if I need their company. I didn't respond to any of them, I was just drinking and not minding the people that surrounds me.

If I could only put a sign on my forehead that I want to be fucking alone, I would've.

I teared me apart when I saw her with him. How I wish that was me, who entered her house. How I wish that was me who was welcome in her arms. Maybe we could've watch a movie together, cuddled and all the bat shit that couples do.

I know people would call me gay for what I'm thinking right now. Cuddling? What the fuck. Liam Sebastian don't do cuddling, but with her... with her I want to experience every damn thing on earth.

It took me 2 weeks to fall for her. Damn. It wasn't me. I don't do the love shit. I only do fucking, but with her, fuck it! With her, I want to love her. I want to make her feel special, I want to make her my queen. I want to do anything she says. Hell! I might bow down to her!

Maybe I'm crazy now. 2 fucking weeks! Can't you fucking believe that? I don't either. But the heart wants what it wants.

"Hey handsome," A woman says as she caress my back. I want to push her and say that only Maeve can touch me. But Maeve isn't even mine to say that.

Fuck. She's not mine and it fucking hurts.