Author's Note

Yep. It's over. Done. Fine. Forever over.
(Until I cave and write a sequel, if that happens)

It's kinda surreal, to be honest. I started this on July 1st, 2016. I finished on October 12th. That's a little more than 3 months! And in just three months, this story has 4.59K reads, 460 votes, and 693 comments! That's a lot, guys. A lot, a lot.

That's pretty damn amazing.

So on to the sappy thank-you stuff. I thank everyone who read this book. Including you. Yes, you. Thank you. Thanks to everyone. Thanks to everyone who voted. Thanks to everyone who left a witty comment. Thanks to everyone who commented at all. I read every single one. Thanks to those who read this from the get go, reading every chapter as they came out; you all hold a special place in my heart. Thanks to all the fanfic writers (looking at you Sea_of_Mischief and Gabriels_Wings ) that inspired this. Thanks to everyone.

Every single one of you is fucking fantabulous. I wouldn't trade you guys for the world. The world's too much responsibility for an emotionally-unstable teenager anyway.

So, thanks one last time for reading! If you enjoyed the book, please vote and comment! Have a stupendous life, everyone!

~~~

Other Works by Me:

Of Shadows - Science fiction thriller about criminal mutants and the power of the human (or inhuman) mind

The Fifth Archangel - Supernatural fanfiction about a fifth archangel and her adventures with Sam and Dean

Teen Fiction - Original poetry