Chapter 5

[yikes I have to make Patrick bottom cause petes the dom. This is nasty]

Think about it. About getting whipped and tortured by the same man who was cuddled against my stomach. His mouth was squished. It was adorable. He looked to peaceful. Almost like a child. He was hugging me tightly like a teddy bear. I closed my eyes again, maybe I could fall back asleep. I placed my hand on his arm. Not sure why. I had the urge to touch him. He stirred a little but I kept my eyes shut. He sat straight up. I opened my eyes yawning. Guess that was the end of that.

"Shit" he whispered "Y-you're still in my bed"

"And I was pretty damn warm too" I grumbled. I pulled the covers over myself turning away from him.

"I-I usually don't let people stay in my bed"

"Hm" I mumbled falling asleep again.

"P-Patrick" He said.

"Mm?" I asked. He sighed.

"Never mind" he said.

"Mm" I mumbled. The blanket shifted and his arms were around me again. "Don't you have work?" I asked sleepily.

"I own my company. I'm my own boss"

"Whatever you say" I yawned. He ran his fingers across my arm comfortingly. I was out in seconds.
-----
I was alone when I woke. I sat up but my ass stung horribly. I winced and grabbed my clothes dressing myself quickly. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

"A-are you leaving?" Petes voice scared me. I looked at him.

"Yeah, I have a job" I shrugged. He nodded.

"How do you feel?" He asked. I smiled.

"Different" I said "Like, I don't know" He nodded and coughed awkwardly.

"I can take you home if you want or-"

"Okay" I said. He nodded. We stared at each other until he smirked.

"You'll make a pretty submissive"

"I never agreed-"

"Either way, you'd make a pretty submissive"
-----
He stopped in front of my apartment. It took ten times longer to get here then it should've because we fought over the directions the entire way. Surprisingly, his house is pretty damn far from mine.

"Here" he snapped waving. I rolled my eyes opening the door. I looked at his tense, aggravated face. He looked at me. "Are you gonna go or not?" I kissed his cheek. "Oh" he mumbled.

"I'll think about it. I promise" I mumbled. He nodded. As I was about to leave he grabbed my hand.

"Get back to me soon"

"Okay" I left the car closing the door behind me. The walk up to my apartment was too long because of the constant stinging in my poor ass. I just wanted to sleep even though I'd slept all day. I let myself in and practically collapsed on the couch. My phone buzzed in my hand.

Pete Wentz: You left your jacket... Mind if I run it up to you?

Me: Doors unlocked

He was honestly sweet. I never thought he would be with the whole dominant thing, and he was a total ass to me. Then again I was an ass to him too. He opened up my apartment door.

"Hey" I said. He looked around a bit.

"It's small"

"It's a normal sized apartment" I shrugged.

"I guess I'm used to luxury" He placed the jacket on my couch "Au Revoir Patrick" He let himself out closing my door.

"Au Revoir Peter" I whispered.