Chapter 23

Pete was better.  For a good two weeks and he's still better.  I knew he was truly trying.  He knocked on my door gently.  I looked up at him and smiled.  He had access to this building now.  Usually he has someone hired to keep an eye on it since he's such a busy person but, like he said he likes to know I'm safe.  He held up a coffee. I laughed a little waving him in.  He walked to me smiling himself.  I loved his smile.  It was so pretty. 

"Hi" I said.  He handed me the coffee and kissed the top of my head.

"Hi" he mumbled "How's your day so far?"

"Well, I miss you" I pouted.

"I miss you too. There is a reason I'm here though"

"Whats that? To give me a coffee?"

"No, well yes, but it was to show you the hall I just booked for our wedding"

"I wanna see!" I yelled. He pulled his phone out and opened up his photos. "Oh, that's beautiful" I said "You're amazing" I smiled.

"I know"

"I'm going back to work now, but I'm picking you up after you're done"

"Well Idea hope since you took me in and I don't have a car"

"I could just let you walk" He shrugged.

"You're too neurotic to do that"

"I like the word, protective, Mr. Stump" I smiled shaking my head.

"Whatever pleases you, Mr. Wentz"

"Lots of things please me, this probably isn't a conversation you want us to have at your place of work, unless you're willing to have sex in a storage closet again"

"Well, I do have an office this time. Risky sex is something you like right?" He raised his eyebrow "Shut the door, Mr. Wentz" I said biting the end of my pencil.

"Bossy, bossy" he said. He got up closing my office door. "Now what?" He smirked. I raised my eyebrows. He's letting me take charge?

"What does sir think?" I asked. He smirked wider.

"I think I could take you right in that chair, but maybe we can make it a bit more interesting hm?" He started to take his tie off. Him and his ties. "Submissive position, now" He commanded.

"Naked sir?" He nodded. Holy fuck we're doing this in my fucking office. I pulled my shirt off slowly just to piss him off a little. He pulled my forward by my best loops and unbuttoned my pants for me just knowing I'd torture him with the rest of my clothes. He slowed down a little to look at me. I smiled a tiny bit.

"You know you're beautiful right? You have to know how fucking beautiful you are Patrick" he said. I blushed. "Because you are" Fuck, I was so in love man.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are" he said "Patrick, you are"

"Compared to the other submissives?" I asked.

"You beat them all out" He looked at my lips then back at my eyes.

"You're lying, you didn't look me in the eyes" He stared me directly in the eyes.

"You were my most beautiful submissive" He said "And now, you're the most beautiful fiancé ever. And I mean it Patrick. I love you. And I never thought I could love"

"I love you" I whispered.

"Still wanna do this?" he asked.

"Yeah" I awkwardly dropped to my knees in the submissive position.  He ran his hand through my hair.

"Well done pretty boy, you're good at following the rules sometimes" I rolled my eyes. 

"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll spank you so hard the entire building will hear you yelling" He snapped.  I smirked at him.  "Stand" I did.  He looked me up and down.  "Take my clothes off" He said.  Lazy mother fucker you can't do that yourself? I grabbed the buttons of his shirt and undid them one by one.  "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I bit my lip and nodded.  He sat down on my office chair and pulled me onto his lap so I was sprawled across him.  Damn, I really hope someone doesn't walk in.  He pressed his hand against my ass.  "I'll spank you five times, each harder than the last.  If you yell too loud we'll get caught, so don't yell too loud, or it'll be a much worse punishment" I nodded.  He pulled his hand back and smacked me hard.  I whimpered and held on tightly to his leg.  The second time was harder than the first.  I yelled out a little but not too loud.  The third one brought tears to my eyes.  The fourth one probably left a mark.  But the fifth felt the same as the fourth.  I took a shaky breath so I didn't start crying.  That hurt more than his fucking whip.  Maybe I'm more prone to pain than I thought.  I collapsed to the floor and he sat on top of me.  I looked at him sleepily.  He sucked on one of his fingers gently.  He smirked at me and pressed it inside me.  My breathing stopped for a second.  He moved it in and out slowly.  I groaned a little bit.  He went faster.  My erection grew.

"Peter" I whined.  He stopped "No!"

"Shush" he said "My finger or my dick make a choice"

"Dick" I moaned.  He laughed in my ear. 

"Then you don't get any lube" he mumbled "Hope you don't bleed" My eyes went wide.

"W-wait" he shoved himself into me.  He covered my mouth so I didn't scream.  I bit his finger hard to put the tension somewhere.  He clenched his teeth to stop himself from screaming.  "Fuck" I groaned. 

"Mm" He said in my ear "You're a tough boy aren't you?" He bit my earlobe and pulled himself out shoving himself back in. 

"There" I whined "Fuck, there harder" He pushed himself against the spot again.  He knew exactly where to hit.  I moaned again.  He went faster.  Thrusting in and out.  Driving me fucking insane.  "Fuck Peter" I whined.  He sucked on my neck just a little.  I whined again and he came inside me.  "Oh god" I whined when he pulled out of me "H-help" I begged.  He kissed down my body then, took me into his mouth.  My nails dug into the floor.  "Oh fuck Peter!" I yelled out.  I was breathing like I was running.  He sucked harder and went right for deep throating me.  Pleasure shot through my body.  I grabbed his hair and thrusted upwards into his mouth.  "I'm close" I whined.  He sucked harder "Peter, I'm gonna-" I shot into his mouth.  He made a disgusted face and somehow swallowed "Cum" I mumbled. 

"Yeah, I got that" He climbed over me and kissed me gently.  "How about I dress you and take you home for the day so you can sleep?  I'll tell your boss you're sick" I nodded and leaned up to kiss him again.  He pecked my lips.  Then he kissed my forehead "Good job baby, you did good" I smiled lazily.
-----
He got away with that too I must've look really tired.  He carried me inside and laid me on our bed.

"Do you have to go back to work?" I asked sleepily.

"Yeah" he said.  He stared at me "Or, no.  No, I wanna sleep next to you" I smiled as he climbed on top of me.  He pulled the blankets over us and rested his head on my chest.  I ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair and quickly fell asleep.