Chapter 11

After a week of drinking myself into oblivion I got a job.  A better job than my old one somehow.  A better paying place.  But I didn't do what I used to.  Instead I edit articles instead of write them.  That was mainly because I didn't want to meet Pete Wentz again.  I spoke to him a few times to make him tale the phone he gave to Brendon to give me.  Yes, he told Brendon to give me a phone.  I have no idea why but Brendon would've gotten away with it if I hadn't seen the texts between Pete and him.  He still hadn't taken it back.  Not to mention a new laptop magically appeared at my door.  So we were continuously emailing.

From: wentzenterprises
Subject: RE- Take the fucking phone.

I can't do that.  Nor, the laptop.  Brendon has a photography show tonight.  I want to see you.  Let me take you to his show.  Please.

Pete Wentz

To: wentzenterprises
Subject: Are you crazy?

You're not coming anywhere near me.  Asshole.  Besides, I'm not going.  I have work.

Patrick UNINTERESTED Stump

From: wentzenterprises
Subject: Crazy about you..

Not going to your best friends photography show?  That's not the Patrick Stump I know....

Pete missing you Wentz

To: wentzenterprises
Subject: enough.

Fine.  You have three strikes.  If you use them all you take me home, take this laptop, take the phone, and you never speak to me again. 

Patrick I love you Stump

From: wentzenterprises
Subject: <3

I'll pick you up around 7.  Three strikes.  Understood.  It's a deal.

Pete extremely thankful Wentz

I closed the laptop and sighed.  Great, now I was going to a photography show.  At least it was Brendons.  And he definitely deserved it.