Chapter 27

"Crazy little thing called love" Pete sang in my ear.  I snorted and laughed "There goes my baby"

"Stop" I laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"You're making me blush" I smiled.  He chuckled.  We decided to go home and leave everyone there without telling anyone.  They'd figure it out eventually.  He pulled the covers over us.  I smelled of sweat, and sex.  Maybe that's because I just had sex but, I reeked of it. 

"Fine, I'll sing a different song" he kissed my neck "I can't help, falling in love with you!" he yelled. 

"Oh my god you're horrible!" I laughed.  He was actually kind of good I just wanted to flirt a little.

"Oh so you can do better?" he asked. 

"Yes I can" I said confidently. 

"Fine, then sing me something" I sighed.  I closed my eyes tightly so I didn't have to see him. 

"There goes my baby
He knows how to rock 'n' roll
He drives me crazy
He gives me hot and cold fever
Then he leaves me in a cool cool sweat" I gulped and opened my eyes to see him.  He was smiling at me.

"You were right.  You definitely can do better than I ever could" he kissed my cheek.  "You think anyone noticed we're gone?"

"Maybe" I shrugged.  I drew circles with my finger on his chest "Who cares?  It is our wedding night" I kissed his shoulder. 

"Hm" He mumbled.  "I could just stare at you like this all day.  You're so perfect" I blushed. 

"I think you're the perfect one here" I traced his tattoos with my finger.  Yes, he had many tattoos.  I traced the one that said unlovable.  "This tattoo isn't true" He looked at the one I was tracing.

"I got that a long time ago" he said.  I ran my fingers over it again.  I leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to it. 

"You're so loved Peter Wentz" I whispered.  He looked like he wanted to cry "Go ahead, you can cry.  It's okay.  I won't tell anyone" I smiled.  He whimpered lightly and pressed his head into my neck.  I ran my fingers through his hair while he cried.  He let it all out.  Everything he was feeling.  It was honestly beautiful.  Just to see someone so closed off let everything go.  He sobbed harder.  I hugged him tightly and kissed his head multiple times.  "There you go" I whispered.  His sobbing got lighter.  He whimpered a little and gulped.  He lifted his head from my neck.  I ran the back of my finger down his cheek.

"I never thought" he whispered.  I nodded. 

"I know.  You never thought you'd find someone.  I know baby" He nodded and sniffled. 

"You mean so much to me Patrick, I know that I may seem so overbearing and protective,  but you're all I have" He shakily took a deep breath to calm himself.  His hands shook a bit while he grabbed mine.  He kissed the back of my hand "I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry.  Not for that.  You're always allowed to cry with me" He nodded and smiled. 

"Thank you" he whispered.  I nodded. 

"Of course" I kissed his cheek.  He closed his eyes and smiled.  "You wanna sleep?  I'm really fucking tired" I laughed.

"Sleep sounds nice" He collapsed on my chest "Goodnight, husband"

"Goodnight, husband"
-----
"He wants a honeymoon" I said to Brendon pulling my shades down to cover my eyes. The sun blazed into the little coffee shop. We grabbed our coffees and left being bombarded by paparazzi. We covered our faces and walked away. Surprisingly, they left us alone when we walked away.