two

"Jeongguk, where's Jimin?" Seokjin asked.

"He's on his way."

"Should we go have fun without him?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah. Forget about Jimin and lets go have fun." Hoseok said.

"He's going to get mad. And you don't want him mad." Jeongguk said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and heaved a sighed of annoyance.

"Fine whatever." They all waited patiently for Jimin to arrive. They saw him from the distance and waved at him. Jimin saw them and sprinted towards them.

"Sorry guys. I bumped into some girl." He said.

"What girl?" Namjoon asked.

"Some girl name Hyosung."

"Where is she?" Jeongguk asked.

"Why do you want to know.."

"Just curious."

"Shut up and lets have fun. Tomorrow we have a lot to do." Seokjin said.

"Why haven't Taehyung say anything." Jimin said.

"I'm staring at some slut." Taehyung said.

"Of course." Hoseok said.

"Wait where's Yoongi?" Jimin said. Everyone searched for him. Jeongguk instantly spotted him and laughed to himself.

"What are you laughing at Jeongguk?" Namjoon questioned. Jeongguk pointed at Yoongi, who is currently running to the roller coaster like a little kid.

"He's running to the roller coaster." He responded.

Everyone's eyes followed the direction where Jeongguk is pointing and saw Yoongi

Everyone's eyes followed the direction where Jeongguk is pointing and saw Yoongi. They started to chase after him to the roller coaster. Yoongi went to the front and cut in front of everyone. Everyone behind him got extremely pissed, especially a group of boys. They walked toward Yoongi and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey, you can't just cut like that. Can't you see people behind you."

"Does it look I care." Yoongi said coldly, not giving a fuck. One of the boys scoffed and threw a punch at Yoongi. Yoongi successfully dodged it.

He smirked, "You have no idea who you're messing with."

"I'm pretty sure I know who I'm messing with. 1 vs 7? You're outnumber."

"No he's not." Jeongguk said with a smirk on his face. The boy turned around and saw his friends getting beaten up on the floor.

"He's right. You have no idea who you're messing with." The boy threw a punch at Jeongguk. Jeongguk caught his hand and twisted his arm.