twentynine

"Finish putting in the ammo(s)?" Namjoon asked, looking at each and every one of them

"Yeah, we just finished." Hoseok said.

"Good." He looked at his watch and started packing up the guns, "We leave in 20 minutes. Make sure to bring everything with us. We don't want anything left behind." He ordered.

"Okay."

Everyone grabbed a bag of guns and armors and put them inside the van. They hopped in and put on their seatbelt.

"Ready?" Namjoon said, starting the engine.

"Ready." Everyone said.

"Alright, let's go."

________________________________

"Hey Seokjin." A unknown voice called Seokjin.

Seokjin turned around and smiled, "Jaehwan. Y'all actually came."

"Of course, we gonna help a friend out." He said.

"Who's this beautiful woman?" Jaehwan asked as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Excuse me, she's my girlfriend." Jeongguk said before pulling me away.

Jaehwan smiled at him, "You know I'm gay right."

I looked at Jeongguk then at him, "Got a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah but he's not here." I just nodded my head and smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling? Did you fall in love with this gay guy?" Jeongguk questioned.

"Of course I didn't, idiot. You're the only man for me." I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before pointing at all of Seokjin's friends and glared at them, "She's mine, make sure you stay away from her." He said before pulling me close to him.

"We won't take her." Taekwoon said quietly.

"Good."

"Did we arrive late?" I heard a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Sehun with the rest of his gang.