twenty

I woke up by the front door closing. Suddenly I  heard some smooching sounds from the living room. I got up and went to the door. I slowly opened it and saw two figure things. A boy and a boy? I took a closer look and saw Namjoon and Seokjin kissing!! I just stood there and watched them, full with surprised. Are they gay?

"Did you know I love you since we first met." Namjoon confessed. I saw Seokjin, shyly, shaking his head.

"N-No." He stuttered.

'Well damn, this is already cute!! I ship!!!'

I was squealing and I accidentally moved the door, which made a creaking noise.

"Shit." I muttered.

"Who's there?" Namjoon asked. I stood still.

'I'm so dead!!'

"Show yourself!" Seokjin demanded. I slowly stepped outside of the room and revealed myself.

"Hi." I awkwardly smiled, giving them a little wave. They both heaved a sigh of relief and walked towards me.

"Thank god it was you." Seokjin said.

"Yeah, we would've been dead if the others saw us." Namjoon said.

"Why?" I asked. They shrugged.

"Anyway, please don't tell anyone. Pleaasseeee." They both begged.

"I won't. Your secret is safe with me." I said. They hugged me, "Thank you." I just gave them a smile.

"By the way, I ship y'all~" I commented. They looked at me and started turning red.

"Y'all can continue what you were doing earlier." I teased and head back inside Yoongi's room.

'Such a unique couple. I wish that was me and Jeongguk. Wait what? What am I saying!'

I hit my head and went over to Yoongi's bed. I dropped myself on the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

"We're home!" I heard Taehyung yelled. I immediately ran out and waved at them.

"Hi!" I waved at him.

My happy mood immediately went away when I saw Jeongguk walking in with Hyolyn.. I put on a fake smile and sat down on the couch. Yoongi and Namjoon sat next to me.

"Feeling better now?" Yoongi asked. I nodded my head, "Thanks to you."

I took a glance at Jeongguk and I saw him clenched his fist.

"So y'all decided to let her stay over and not me? That's unfair." Hyolyn said.

"She doesn't have a place to stay." Seokjin said.

"Why? Did her parents kick her out? Do they not love her anymore? Did they—"

"Shut up. You don't know anything about me, so why won't you keep your mouth shut before I'll rip it off of your pretty ugly face." Suddenly she went up to me and grabbed my hair. I took her hand off and twisted it.

"Ah!" She screamed in pain. I let her go and pushed her to the ground, "Touch me and I'll break your hand."

"I ain't scared of you." She provoked. I gave her a very terrifying look and walked up to her. She looked at me in fear. I smirked at her and tippy toe to her level because she was wearing heels.

"One mistake, it's a warning. Second mistake, you're gone." I whispered into her ear. I saw her shivered. She suddenly step on my foot with her fucking heels.

"Fuck!" I screamed in pain. Jeongguk immediately ran over to me and coldly pushed Hyolyn into the wall.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, putting his hands on my shoulders. I shook them off and stared into his eyes.

"Of course I'm okay." I lied.

"Ok, no more fighting. Hyolyn get out, you keep causing problems." Namjoon stated.

"It's not my fault, it's her." She said, pointing at me. Bitch, you're the one that started to talk about my family first.

"I don't care, just get out." He demanded, pushing her outside to the door.

"But—"

"Bye." He slammed the door in her face and turned around with a smile on his face.

"I never really liked her in the first place." He said before taking a seat next to Seokjin. I smiled at them.

'Ship~'
________________________________

I went to the grocery store to buy food for Taehyung. I noticed he haven't been eating a lot. I don't want him to starve, so I decided to get him meat. I grabbed a shit load of meat and went to cashier.

I paid the cashier and grabbed the plastic bag with the meat inside. I walked out and saw Jeongguk waiting for me.

'I thought I came by myself... did he followed me?'

"Why are you stalking on me?" I questioned. He narrowed his eyes to the plastic bag.

"What's that?" He pointed.

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"I'm not telling you until you tell me why'd you followed me." I said, impatiently.

"Isn't it obvious, I want us to talk about what happened. Whenever I try to explain, you'll just cut me off or ignore me, pretending like I don't exist." I just stood there quietly and listened.

"Now it's your turn to answer my question." He said with his arms crossed.

"Taehyung hasn't been eating a lot lately, so I decided to buy him meat and cook it for him." I answered coldly. He just nodded his head and stared at me.

"Do... you like him?" He murmured.

'No, the only person I like is... you.'

"How about you? Do you still like her." I murmured with sadness.

"Who? Hyolyn??"

"No. Her." I pointed at the sky.

He looked up at the sky and sighed heavily. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I was looking down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him. I know I will cry if I do.

"Jihyun. Look at me." I ignored him and kept staring at the ground. "Jihyun.. look at me in the eyes."

I shook my head, "No."

"Why not?"

'Because I will cry, you idiot.'

He gently lifted my chin up, making me face to him, "Look into my eyes." I slowly looked at him in the eyes and started crying.

"No, stop crying. I don't want to see you cry." He mumbled, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"The only person I like is you." He said, pulling me into his embrace tightly.

"You know what, I take that back. The only person I'm in love with is you." My face and body literally froze.

'He loves me?'

"You're lying." I said, pulling away from his embrace.

He shook his head, "No. Look Jihyun, you're the only person I look at." He said, sending butterflies to my stomach. I started blushing, my heart started beating quickly too.

"You're the only person I look at too because I realized I'm in love with you too." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before shyly looking at the ground again.

He smiled with his cutest bunny teeth and lifted my chin up. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Lets start over again."