thirteen

"Y'all ready?" Namjoon said through the ear piece.

"Ready." We all replied. Jimin and Jeongguk grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the main room. I saw my mother smirked and slightly snickered.

"My dear, where have you been? I've been so worried about you." She said.

I rolled my eyes and glared at her, "Worried? Worried my ass. I know you're planning to kill me later to send me with dad, up there." I said coldly.

She sighed and look at me with her cold evil eyes, "Why would I kill you? You've done nothing wrong. I wouldn't kill my own child."

You think I will believe you?

"Guys, go take Jihyun from Jeongguk and Jimin." She ordered.

Her two men beside her walked towards us. We all smirked and the lights turned off. We quickly took out our night goggles and wore it.

"What the hell is going on? Why is it dark! Turn on the lights!" I heard her yelled. Jimin and Jeongguk started attacking the men as I walked up to my mother.

"Who's there? I can hear you!" She yelled.

"Tonight, you're going to die." I whispered into her ear.

"Jihyun darling? Is that you?" She asked.

I scoffed, "Don't call me darling. I'm not your daughter anymore, you lost me ever since you killed dad." I took out a gun from my boot and aim it at her head.

The lights turned back on. Jeongguk and Jimin finished off the remaining men on the floor. They both looked at me and sneered at my mom.

"You guys were part of this?" She questioned.

"Of course. I never really liked you." Jeongguk smirked and walked up to her.

"I would ask for your blessings for me and Jihyun to be together, but I don't think I need to since we're here to finish you off. Such a pity. You won't be able to see your grandchildren because you'll be burning in hell." He took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed my mom in the leg.

"Argh!" She screamed in pain.

"Guys, quickly finish her off! More backups are on their way!" I heard Seokjin said through the ear piece.

I got ready to pull the trigger. I was about to pull it until I saw a tear dropped from her eye.

"Jihyun what are you doing? Pull the trigger!" Jeongguk yelled.

"Hurry Jihyun! We don't have time!" Jimin shouted.

Why can't I pull the damn trigger?! Stupid finger, PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER ALREADY.

Jeongguk took his gun and aimed at her head.

"If you won't do it, then I will." He pulled the trigger and my mother's body dropped to the ground. Normally people will cry when their mother dies, but I didn't.

"They're entering!" Namjoon shouted, running with Hoseok and Yoongi. Jimin ran after them, Jeongguk grabbed my hand and we both ran behind them.

Jeongguk let go of my hand, "Run, I'll hold them back with this!" He said, showing me his gun.

"I'm staying with you." I said, taking out my other gun from the other boot.

"You had two?!" He said while shooting at the people, who was entering.

I sneered, "Of course." I aim and shot a person in the head. Every shot we make, we slowly step backwards.

"I'm out of ammo!" Jeongguk shouted.