nine

I was the first one to head back to the hideout. I decided to cook food for them. I went back out to the city and bought some groceries. I head back to the hideout and started putting the food in the refrigerator.

"What should I cook for them. Maybe jjajangmyeon." I said to myself.

I was about to start cooking, until I heard someone coming in. I walked to the front of the stairs and waited for them to come in. My eyes widened when I saw my mom's men.

Oh no.. they found me.

There was seven of them with knifes and guns on them. They pointed their gun at me and I slowly lifted my hands up. They forced me to sit down on a chair and tied me up. They put tape on my mouth, so I wouldn't make a sound.

I carefully examined each and everyone of them. They weren't just my mom's men, they were also my friends, I mean ex friends.

"Long time no see Jihyun." Sam whispered into my ear. I glared at him and angrily head butt his head.

"Ouch! My head and my feelings are hurt. Don't you miss me?" Sam is one of the best fighter that works for my mom. Not only my grandpa taught me how to fight, he also taught Sam and my other friends, I mean ex friends.

Not only Sam is one of the best fighter, he used to have a "crush" on me. He was obsessed.

"You grew so well." He said, touching my thigh. I tried to get his hand off while moving, making him slapped my face.

"Don't move, I don't want to hurt you. Sweetie."

I glared at him and secretly untied the ties on my wrist and stared at everyone. They didn't tied my body tightly, idiots.

I can take care of them. They won't shoot me or hurt me because my mother would kill them if they do.

"So Jihyun, I see you live with guys."

"Yeah hot guys." I said but all they heard were muffles.

"What?" He harshly rip out the tape and I held in the pain. I intensely glare at him.

"Relax your eyes baby. I ain't going to do anything to you." He touched my thigh again.

"You won't do anything? Then why is your dirty hand on my thigh?" I snarled.

"Because I miss you." I rolled my eyes.

I quickly got up from the chair and headlock him, I grab the gun out of his hand and aim it at his head. They all started to aim at me while the guys in knifes were surrounding me.

"If anyone comes closer, I will shoot!" I threatened. I heard punching upstairs and I saw a group of guys, rolling down the stairs. My face lit up when I saw them.

"What the?" Namjoon said.

"I thought it was the other way." Seokjin said.

I looked at Jeongguk and his hand was in a fist, he was glaring at Sam. Sam quickly escaped my headlock and headlock me instead.

"Now it's the other way." Sam smirked.

The gun was still in my hand and I quickly threw it at Taehyung. Taehyung caught it and quickly shot the guys with guns in the leg. I quickly head butt Sam again and escaped his headlock. I turned around and kick his jaw.

Jeongguk and the rest starts to attack the guys with knifes. They quickly kick those guys in the area and grabbed the knifes. They quickly stabbed those men, making them all fall down.

I looked behind me and Sam was gone. I tried to chase after him, but Jeongguk stopped me.

"Leave him." He said.

"I can't, he's going to tell my mother everything." Jeongguk placed his hands on my shoulder and forced me to look at him.

"I'll protect you, I promise."
________________________________

"SHE'S WITH WHO!"

"She's with BTS." Sam said.

"Why were you the only one who came back?" She questioned.

"They slaughtered the rest. They killed my friends!"

"Well, did you tell them that you worked for me?" She asked with her arms are crossed.

"No, I didn't have a chance."

Jihyun's mother was very pissed, she decided to hold in her anger and dismissed Sam. Sam bowed down and walked away.

"George!" She yelled. George quickly ran inside and stood in front of her.

"Send out our strongest men, and make sure they give BTS a message." She smirked.

"And what is that?"

"Bring my daughter as soon as possible, or I'll kill their youngest member, Jeongguk."

"Yes ma'am, I'll make sure they will send that message to them as soon as possible!" He said, before running away.
________________________________

"We know you're Jihyun." My eyes widened. I looked at everyone and glared at them.

Did they stalk me? Do they work for my mom?

"Do you guys work for my mom?" I said.

"Yes. I think you deserve the truth since we became close-ish." Namjoon said.

I crossed my arms and stared at them, "Explain." They all start to explain everything, especially Jeongguk. He knew everything.

"You guys are rude bastards." I said angrily.

"We want to protect you." Hoseok said.

"Protect me? I don't believe you, I know you guys will eventually send me back to my mother."

"We're not lying. We actually want to protect you, we want you safe."

"How do I know that you're not lying?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Because I promised you." Jeongguk said.

"Look Jihyun, we need to move to a different place. We're in danger now." Seokjin said.

I raised my eyebrow, "So you guys are BTS?" I said, stupidly.

"Yeah."

"I thought you guys were the dangerous gang in Seoul. It's impossible for you to become in danger."

"Just because we're the dangerous gang, doesn't mean we can live. Your mom will eventually kill us if we don't bring you back." Yoongi said.

"Then lets kill her." I said coldly.

"Kill who?" Jimin asked.

"Who else? My fucking mother."