fourteen

I woke up and saw brightness everywhere. I squinted my eyes and slowly looked around. I tried getting up, but I was tied up.

"My angel is finally awake." A familiar voice said. I slowly blinked my eyes and saw a blurry person in front of me.

"Who are you." I questioned, "Why am I tied up? Where's Jeongguk?"

"Jeongguk is dead." My eyes widened. I look at that person, clearly.

"You.." I said lowly.

"Miss me?" Sam said.

"What did you do to Jeongguk!" I shouted. He slapped me in the face. I quickly shot a glare at him.

"I tried teaching him lesson. Tough bastard wouldn't die, so I shot him."

"You bastard..." He put his finger on my lips and shushed me. I instantly bit his finger.

"Arghh!!!" He pulled his finger away and slapped my face again but this time, it was harder than before.

"Angel, I don't want to hurt you. So don't force me to punish you." He warned as he touched my face.

"Touch me and I'll bite you again." I said coldly.

"Instead of biting, how about sucking?" My eyes widened.

"Ew fuck no!! I rather die!" I yelled.

"I can't let you die though because if you do, you'll get to be with Jeongguk again."

"I can't wait to get out of here, so I can fucking kill you!"

"If I can kill Jeongguk, then I can kill you easily."

Sam started touching my thigh. I would slap his hand away, but I'm tied up so I'm useless.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He whispered in my ear, before giving me a nasty peck on the cheek.

"Don't kiss me you fool. Your lips are not allow on this sexy face." I said.

"Alright, I'll ask for permission then." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"No." He pecked on my lips and I angrily spat at him. "Are you deaf? I clearly said no dumbass."

"You thought I was going to listen?"

"No."

"Now that you're here, I can do whatever I want with you. Like kissing, fucking, touching, etc~" He got a text message.

He gave me an ugly ass smiled, "My people needs me. Bye honey, I'll see you later for some fun time." He said before walking out of the door.

"Don't you even think about doing anything to me! I swear Sam, your life will become miserable when I get out of this prison!"
________________________________

"It's been fucking 2 months since she was gone!" Jeongguk yelled as he slammed his hands on the table.

"Jeongguk calm down! Namjoon is close on finding her. We just need to be patient." Seokjin said.

"Patient?! I can't be patient! God who knows what he had done to her! My poor Jihyun." Jeongguk bursted into tears. Hoseok walked up to Jeongguk and pat his back.

"It's okay. I'm sure Jihyun wouldn't let him do anything to her." He said.

"How do you know that?" Jeongguk asked while wiping his tears.

"Because Jihyun is strong and smart. Look Jeongguk, I'm also worried about her too, we all are." Taehyung said. Jeongguk looked at everyone and they were nodding their head.