eighteen

I felt a nudged on my arm, I turned and saw Jeongguk looking at me, angrily.

"Why were you walking with that dude?" He questioned.

"Because I can." He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard. I tried to pull my wrist away, but he kept making it tighter.

"Jeongguk, let go." I said calmly, even though I was really getting pissed because of his actions.

He slowly let go and stared at the front. I pulled my wrist to my stomach and looked at it. It was red. I took a quick glance at him then looked away.

"Dick."
________________________________

I got inside of the dorm and dropped myself onto the couch. I grabbed the remote from the table and turned on the tv. I stared at it blankly when I saw the boyfriend is cheating on his girlfriend with her best friend.

'I can't believe that pathetic girl stayed with him. If I was her, I would've broken up with him. I can't stay with a guy who cheats on me.'

I heard the door opened and I turned my direction to it. Well damn. Speaking of cheating, there he is, having a make out session with his friend. I just watched. It's so sad how he doesn't realize I'm here.

'Shouldn't I be mad right now?'

"Am I invisible or some shit?" I asked, they both broke the session and stared at me. I stared back at them.

"Jihyun.." He walked up to me and touched my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said angrily, pulling my hand away.

"Don't misunderstand. It's not what it looks like."

'Really? Cause to me, it looks like you and Miss Hyolyn here was having a make out session right in front of my face.'

"It's exactly what it looks like." I snapped.

I looked at him. He was giving me a puppy face, there was sadness in his eyes.

'Such a pity, I thought he was actually the one for me.'

"I think we should break up." I said softly. I wanted to cry but my brain is telling me not to.

"J-Jihyun.. please no.." He murmured.

I gave him a slight smile and stood up, "You guys can continue your session. I'll be leaving, bye." I said, walking out.

On the way down the stairs, I accidentally tripped and twisted my ankle, scraping my hands and knees. I painfully got up and kept walking.

It started raining, I kept walking through the rain and heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi.

They ran up to me, "Why are you out here in the rain?" Taehyung said, putting the umbrella above me. I just stared at him.

"Jihyun.. why are you crying?" Yoongi asked. I looked at him.

'I'm crying?'

I placed my hands on my face and I felt tears dropping. I am crying. I'm crying cause of pain. The pain of Jeongguk cheating on me.

"Did something happened?" Jimin said. I heavily let out a sigh and nodded my head. I looked down at the ground and let the tears fall from my eyes.

"Jeongguk and Hyolyn... they.. they were—" Jimin suddenly pulled me into his embrace and stroked my hair.

"Shhh.. it's okay. We're here. You can let it out, we won't judge you. Just let it out." I bursted into thousand of tears. I wrapped my arms around Jimin's body and cried into his chest.

"It hurts!" I yelled. Both of my heart and body were hurt. The twisted ankle, the scraped hands and knees, the broken heart. It all hurts.

None of them dare to say a thing. They just silently watched me cry. I cried and cried until I had no more tears to come out from my precious little eyes.

I pulled away from Jimin's embrace and slightly smiled at him, "Thanks."

"Your welcome." I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and look at that person. It was Yoongi.

"Lets go, get you clean up." He said softly, before picking me up in a bridal way.

He brought me to a warm and comfy place. He gently placed me down and went to get the first aid kit. Jimin and Taehyung took a seat beside me on both side.

"It's his lost for losing a beautiful girl." Jimin stated. I smiled, "Yeah it is."

"If you're ever feeling down, you can always come to us. We're probably the calmest people in the gang that can help you. Especially Yoongi. Although he seems cold and quiet, he's actually pretty thoughtful and caring." Taehyung said.

I leaned my head onto Taehyung's shoulder and smiled, "Thanks guys. Now I know who I should come to when I'm feeling down." I said. They both gave me a warm smile as they ruffled my hair.

"Stop, my hair is getting messy because of y'all."

Jimin chuckled and gave me his cutest eye smile, Taehyung also chuckled and gave me his cutest rectangular box smile. Yoongi came back with the first aid kit and started healing my wounds. He gently tapped my knee with the cotton.

"Ssss.." I winced in pain.

"Endure it. It will only hurt for a few second." He said, giving me his cutest gummy smile. I pursed my lips and shyly nodded. He plant a bandaid on my scraped knee and kissed it.

"Why did you kiss my knee?" I questioned.

"So it will heal faster." He replied.

He started tapping the cotton on my hand, gently. He planted another bandaid and this time, Jimin kissed it. Taehyung took out the bandages from the kit and starts wrapping it around my ankle. When he finished, he kissed it.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate y'all help." I thanked them.

"Your welcome." They said in a unison, giving me their cutest smile.