ten

"I put a camera on the tree." Namjoon informed everyone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we need to know when they're coming."

I raised my eyebrow, "Who are they?"

"Your mom's strongest men. They're about Jeongguk's and Jimin's level. Seokjin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and I can't fight them. We'll get beat up."

"Maybe I can beat them." I said.

Everyone suddenly looked at me, "What?"

"Are you crazy? You might die." Hoseok said.

"I can always try."

Yoongi shook his head, "The only way is to practice with Jeongguk or Jimin." He said.

I looked at them and they avoided making eye contact with me.

"You should fight Jimin. You might get kill by Jeongguk if you fight him." Taehyung said.

"Jimin, can we fight?" You asked him.

He slowly looked at me, "S-sure."

We both started fighting each other, Jimin aimed for my jaw and kicked. I quickly dodged and punched his stomach. I aimed for his leg, I ran to him and tried to flip him over, but ended up failing, terribly.

I ended up falling on him, we both landed on the ground and I was on top of him. His arms were wrapped around my waists and I tried to get off, but his strength wouldn't let me.

"Why are you on Jimin.." I looked up and saw Jeongguk, standing there with clenched fists.

I quickly got off of Jimin and I stood up. I heard a punching sound, I look up and saw Jimin and Jeongguk fighting.

"Hey hey hey!" I shouted while getting between them. Jeongguk's face was beaten up, same as Jimin.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked while pulling Jimin away.

"He started punching me." Jimin said, spitting out blood.

"Jeongguk? I thought it was Jimin and Jihyun that was fighting, not you and Jimin." Seokjin said angrily.

"They were making out with each other."

My eyes widened, I quickly glared at him and he coldly looked at me.

"We weren't making out. I accidentally fell on top of Jimin." I explained.

"Ok whatever, just fix up Jeongguk's face while I fix Jimin's."

I just nodded my head and pulled Jeongguk onto the couch.

"You idiot. Since when did I kiss Jimin?" I said while gently tapping the cut with a piece of cotton and peroxide in it.

"Ss, I don't know. I just said it without knowing. Sorry."

I glared at him and roughly tapped the cut, "Owww!!" He shot a glare at me and I smiled sheepishly at him.

"That's what you get." I said, sticking my tongue at him. I finished up his face and tried to put a bandaid on his cut, until he covered his cut.

"Stop covering your cut, I need to put a bandaid on it." I said, trying to move his hand.

"No." I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Jeongguk, let me put it on." He shook his head.

"Jeongguk, I will hi—" He cut me off by wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to him. He suddenly gave me a peck on the lips. My eyes widened.

"If I see you on top of a guy, like you did with Jimin, I will punch them for touching my girl."

I started smiling widely. Why do I feel happy when he said my girl? My face turned hot again and my heart started beating fast. I stared at him and he smiled.

What is this feeling? Do I like Jeongguk?? He should smile more often, he looks cute with his bunny teeth.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me, I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. I heard someone squealing from behind. I broke the kiss and turned around.

Taehyung and Jimin was staring at the floor, while everyone was staring me and Jeongguk, weirdly. Except Seokjin, he was squealing and cringing at the same time.

"Y'all should date." Yoongi randomly said. Me and Jeongguk shook our head.

"Why not? You two clearly like each other."

"I would date her but—"

"They're here!" Namjoon shouted, "Hide her!" Jeongguk immediately picked me up in a bridal style and went into a dark corner.

"I'll stay with her, just in case." Jeongguk said, before squeezing into the tiny corner with me.

Those well built guys came in and glared at Namjoon, "Where are they?" One of the men asked.

"Where's who?" Namjoon asked.

"Jihyun and Jeongguk."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jihyun, we haven't find her yet, and Jeongguk he went to do an errand for us." He lied.

"Master wanted to give you a message."

"And that is?"

"Bring her daughter as soon as possible, or she'll kill your youngest member, Jeongguk."

My eyes widened and so did Jeongguk, "You can't kill Jeongguk, he'll kill you first." Seokjin said.

"Whatever, just remember to bring her daughter, or the youngest dies." They said before walking out.

"They're gone." Hoseok said. I went out first then Jeongguk.

Jeongguk scoffed, "Kill me? I'll make sure I'll kill them first when I see them again." He said coldly.

"Can't we just turn me in?" I said. Everyone's eyes went on me. They all shook their head and shouted, "No!"

"Why not?"

"Because we said we were going to protect you." Jimin said.

"Yeah, but I don't want Jeongguk to die because of me."

"I won't die." Jeongguk said. My eyes went to him and he smiled, "I promise."