twentyseven

A/N : Took a week off because the fanfiction is about to come to the end.
________________________________

"I should've kill that bastard." Jeongguk commented.

"Well good thing he's dead because now we need to make a plan asap." I said.

"What plan?" Taehyung asked.

"You know we're going to die if we don't get backup. I heard from one of my mom's men, that she got the Yakuza on her side now."

"I got a couple of people who can help us." Namjoon commented. "Me too." Seokjin joined in.

"How much people in total?" Yoongi asked.

"About five." Seokjin said.

"I got seven." Namjoon said. (See what I did there, igot7😉)

"I have someone who can help us." I commented.

"Is it that Sehun dude." Jeongguk questioned.

I smiled, "Of course it is."

"Don't smile like that in front of him him, or everyone else. You are only allow to smile for me."

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I am about to puke.." Hoseok mumbled.

"Same." Yoongi said.

"Ok enough with this lovey dovey, we need to get ready. We need to finish Jihyun's mom once and for all." Jimin said.

Suddenly I remembered when Jimin kissed me, "Jimin, we need to talk."

Jimin looked at me and nodded his head before following behind me, "What is it?" He asked.

"It's about the... um.."

"Kiss?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah I know.. you like Jeongguk and he likes you. I shouldn't kissed you in the first place, it was the wrong thing to do."

"We should tell him, he deserves to know." I said.

Jimin nodded his head in agreement. We walked out and asked for Jeongguk.

Jeongguk walked up to us, "What?"

"We need to tell you something." Jimin said.
"Okay."

Jimin and I looked at each other before looking back at Jeongguk. "We kissed." Jimin said. Jeongguk stood up and stared at both of them.

"You what..." He said, lowly and angrily.

"We... kissed." I repeated Jimin's words, slowly.

Jeongguk walked towards Jimin and grabbed his collar. He was getting ready to punch him.

"Don't kiss my girlfriend ever again... or else I'll really kill you." He murmured before letting his collar go.

"Come on, we need to talk." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

When he pulled me far away from the others, he let go out of my hand, "I thought I told you if anyone kissed you, I will kill them."

"I didn't know Jimin was going to kiss me, I didn't even know he liked me."

"Jimin got lucky since he's my friend. But I swear to god if he does it again, I will kill him for real."

"Jimin said he won't do it again, so you don't have to worry about him."

Jeongguk smiled and pulled me into his embrace, "I'm so glad that you're safe and back into my arms." He whispered

I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him, "Me too."
________________________________

I went to the place where Sehun told me to go. I looked around and waited. I took out my phone and surfed through the internet.

I heard someone coming, I quickly turned off my phone and pulled out my gun.

"Who's there!" I yelled.

"Woah! Put the gun down, it's me, Sehun!" He said. I put down my gun and smiled, "Oops. I thought you were someone else."

"Who?"

"The Yakuza."

"The Yakuza?! Why do you have the Yakuza after you?" He questioned.

I sighed, "Long story. Anyways, where are your friends?"

"They're coming."

I just nodded my head and waited for them to arrive. After a couple of minutes, they finally came.

"Hey Jihyun, long time no see." Suho said, walking into the alleyway with ten other guys behind him.

"Is this the girl that kidnapped you?" The tall guy said, pointing at me.

"Yep, she's the girl." Sehun said.

He suddenly bursted into laughter. "Hahaha, what the hell dude! You got kidnapped by a girl, hahahahaha!" I look at him weirdly then at Sehun.

"He's the king of reaction. Don't mind him." He whispered.

I just nodded my head and gave them a little waved, "I'm Jihyun."

"And I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol said, trying his best to hold in his laugh.

"If you're going to laugh, go somewhere else. I need your friends to introduce themselves to me, so I won't say mean stuff to them." I stated.

He shut his mouth and got all serious.

"Thank you."

A short, yet cute guy walked towards me, "I'm Kyungsoo." He said, coldly.

"Nice to meet you Kyungsoo." I said, smiling a little.

"Yeah whatever." He walked away.

'Rude.'

Another hot guy popped out and waved his hand in front of my face, "Hi! I'm Baekhyun, but you can call me your daddy."

I pushed his face hand away and smiled at him, "Hi Baekhyun. I have a boyfriend and I'm sure he would love to hear what you just said."

"You have a boyfriend? Oops." He said, heading back to his friends.

One guy rolled his eyes and walked up towards me. He took out his hand and I gladly took it.

"The name is Chen, but I prefer you to call me Jongdae." He said.

"Nice to meet you Jongdae." I smiled. He gave me a little smile and walked away.

"Hellloooo, I'm Yixing!" A really adorable guy said, cheerfully.

"Hello Yixing!" I said cheerfully.

"I'm Chinese :)" He said, stating the obvious. "I know, I can tell by your name."

'Such a cute guy.'

After everyone introduced themselves to me, I explained everything to them.

"So, you need a couple of people to help you with the Yakuza?" Suho said.

I nodded my head, "So.. can y'all help?" I asked.

"Of course. We'll do anything to help you." Sehun said.

"Since when did you start making decisions for everyone?" Suho said, hitting Sehun in the back of the head.

"Why are you hitting my boyfriend?" Luhan said, rubbing the back of Sehun's head.

"Because I can."

I giggled, "You guys are funny. I'll get going now. I hope I see y'all on the day." I said before walking away, giving them a little wave.

'I hope they really come...'