five

I felt someone watching me.. I woke up and saw Jeongguk standing there with his hands on his waist.

"May I help you?" I asked as I yawned.

"You need to go home." He said.

"Then bring me home."

"It's not as easy as it sounds. Now that you know about our hideout, we have to kill you." My eyes widened. Kill me?! What!

"Woah, hold on for a second there." I said getting up.

"Kill me? But you can't kill me, you will die if you do."

"Who says."

"My mother. She wants me alive, not dead. If she finds out that I'm dead, whoever killed me will also follow."

"Damn I was just joking. I'm not going to kill you, so chill. I'm just here to bring you home."

"Ok then what are we waiting for." I said as I walked out of the hideout. I waited for him. He came out with something in his hand.

I narrowed my eyes at that thing, "What's that?" I pointed.

"Nothing. Just follow me okay, make sure you don't get lost and be careful." He said.

"Yeah yeah sure." I followed him. On the way, there was a huge hole and he hopped over it.

"You're lucky you have long legs, while I have short legs." I said, trying to get across.

He chuckled, "It looks like your struggling, need help?"

"No thanks. I can get over without your help." I said confidently. I moved back a little bit and ran. I jumped over with ease before slipping.

Jeongguk caught me by the waist and moved me towards him, so I wouldn't fall. I looked up at him and felt this electricity.

"Careful sweetie." He smirked then winked. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself away from him. He walked all the way to my apartment as I followed him the whole way.

"Now that you're here, make sure you don't come back to the hideout." He said.

"Yeah yeah who cares. It's not like I'm going to remember the way anyway." I said, not caring.

"And beside, how did you know I live here?" I questioned.

"Namjoon told me."

"And how did he know that."

"It's a secret." Ugh, I hate when people say that.

"Ok. I'll see you at school then." I said before walking into my apartment.
________________________________

Jeongguk watches her go back into her apartment, when she was nowhere seen, he headed back to the hideout.

"Did she get home safely?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. I made sure she did." Jeongguk said.

"Good, now that she's gone, lets search for this Jihyun girl." Namjoon said.

Namjoon took his time and search for Jihyun. While the rest did their own thing. Taehyung and Hoseok playing on the Xbox, Seokjin making food, Jimin annoying Jeongguk.

Then all of the sudden, a loud BAM was heard. "Ugh, I give up!" Namjoon yelled in frustration.

Everyone's eyes were on Namjoon. Namjoon ran his hand through his hair before messing with it.

"What's wrong Namjoon?" Seokjin asked, putting his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I searched everywhere for this Jihyun girl, and she was nowhere found! I think I'm lacking of something, or maybe she's just too difficult to find."