seventeen

"But that doesn't mean I loved you, nor liked you. You were just a friend." I said, remembering everything.

"You heard that, you were just a friend. Just a friend." Jeongguk said, pushing Dohyun off of him and walking towards me. He circled his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my head.

"You see this? This is boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, this is what they do. She's not pushing me away because I'm her boyfriend. Not friend, boyfriend." He smirked.

"I'll make sure she will fall in love with me, no matter what." Dohyun said, smirking.

'My heart is only for Jeongguk, sorry mate.'

He walked away with Daehyun and Jaehyun. Jeongguk and I sat back down.

Everyone was giving us a clueless look, "Were they your friends?" Namjoon asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I didn't know who they were at first, but my memories came back. How do you guys know them?" I asked.

I heard Yoongi sighed heavily, "What? Is there something between y'all?"

"They're the second dangerous gang in Seoul. They are also known as our enemy." Yoongi explained.

"They used to be part of our gang." Taehyung added.

"What happened?"

"It all started with Jeongguk's girlfriend." I look over at Jeongguk and he had his head down. "Her name was Yuna, she was dating Jeongguk at that same time with Daehyun."

"She was two-timing. What a bi—"

"I'll watch your mouth if I was you." Jeongguk coldly murmured. I stayed quiet and continued listening.

"Daehyun found out that she was dating Jeongguk. He asked her if she had to choose between one of them, who would she choose. She chose Jeongguk. Without hesitation, he went after him. He took Dohyun and Jaehyun with him to beat Jeongguk up. You know Jeongguk, he would never back down or anything so he beat them up instead. Jeongguk wanted to kick them out of the gang so we did. They formed up a new gang called Hellhounds."

"That's a terrible name." I said.

"I know. Anyways, ever since they became a gang, we already marked them as our enemy. Now that we're back, they probably want to do something to us or you." Taehyung explained.

"Wow." That's all I could say. "Wow." I shake my head.

"I need to go to the ladies room, I'll see you guys in a few." I said before getting up and walk to the restroom. On the way, someone grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the lockers. It was them.

"What do you guys want?" I asked bluntly.

"You need to leave them. They're not good news." Jaehyun warned.

"They may be bad news but I can't leave them. They became important to me especially Jeongguk."

"What about us? What are we to you?" Dohyun asked.

"Nothing. You guys are nothing." I felt a tight pain on my right cheek. I turned and saw Daehyun. That dick slapped my precious cheek.

"Daehyun, I wouldn't do that if I was you." I growled lowly. He smirked and caressed my cheek. I would slap his hand away, but Jaehyun and Dohyun was holding onto my wrist.

"I wonder if she would be flexible on bed." Jaehyun said, checking me out.

"She does have a nice body." He added. I glared at him.

"I bet you and him already did it." Dohyun murmured.

"Jihyun, who knew you grew into a beautiful sexy woman. You wouldn't mind if we get in bed together, would you?" Daehyun said.

I spit on him, "I would mind." I pulled my wrist from their grip and pushed Daehyun off of me. I turned my back to them and lift my hand up, "Now excuse me, this woman needs to go to the ladies room." I said, giving them a middle finger before walking away.

I went into the restroom and got inside into one of the cubical. I remember everything... everything. I remember what Dohyun did to me, Daehyun said to me, and what Jaehyun did to my dad. I remember all of it. I tried pushing them out of my mind as I shook my head.

"Go away.." I muttered. I closed my eyes and remember what Jeongguk said earlier.

"I'll watch your mouth if I was you." His tone was cold. I remember looking into his eyes, it was full with coldness, madness, sadness, and darkness. I shivered when I thought about it. I wonder if he hadn't move on from his dead girlfriend.

I got out of the cubical and walk out. I walk back to the cafeteria and saw Hyolyn next to Jeongguk. I told myself to remain calm and force a smile on my face. I walked up to them and took a seat next to Hoseok and Yoongi. I felt a nudged on my right side and I looked over at Yoongi.

He leaned towards me and whispered, "Why aren't you sitting with Jeongguk?"

"Because I can." He just nodded his head and went back, talking to Seokjin and Namjoon. I looked over at Jeongguk and saw Hyolyn clinging onto him.

'I hate clingy bitches.'

The bell rang, we walked back to our classroom and said goodbye to everyone.

"Bye." I said quickly and rushed back to the classroom. I accidentally bumped into someone again and stumbled back.

"You need to stop bumping into me." Byunhyun said, chuckling. I smiled and apologized.

"Byunhyun!" I heard a familiar voice called. Woohee, Woohyun, and Nana appeared.

"Oh? It's you." Nana said, clinging onto Byunhyun's arm.

"Hey Hyosung." Woohyun said, waving at me.

"Hi." I waved back. I saw Woohee looking at my name tag.

"Jihyun?" She said confusedly.

"Yeah about that, Hyosung was my fake name. My real name is actually Jihyun. Sorry that I lied to y'all, I had to keep my identity hidden." I said.

"That explains everything." Byunhyun said, smiling at me. I saw Nana giving me a death glare.

"So you were a fake." She said.

"No. I just told you, I had to keep my identity hidden. Did you not listen to me?" She shook her head.

"I was busy looking at Byunhyun." I rolled my eyes.

'Another clingy girl.'

"I was just heading the same way as you, wanna go to class together?" Byunhyun asked.

"Sure." I said, walking with him.
________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating this fan fiction again. I will make sure to update every week now with two chapters :)

Updates will be on Wednesday and Saturday.

If I don't update on one of those days, I was probably was busy and didn't have time. Don't worry, I will make sure I will update the chapter the new day.

Once again, sorry for not updating. I'm such a terrible author. Hope y'all had a good day, adios~