twentythree

A/N: Sorry to update yesterday, I was busy and I totally completely forgot.
________________________________

I secretly brought Sehun chocolate bubble tea and sushi. I asked Suho what's Sehun favorite food. Suho told me that he likes sushi and meat, so why not buy sushi and give it to him to eat.

I went to Jin's mansion and went down to the basement, I locked the door just in case and walk down the stairs. I saw him sleeping with sweats all over him. I gently tapped his shoulder and he slowly woke up.

"You came back." He murmured, smiling weakly.

"Of course and I came with a surprise." I show him the food and drink. His eyes lit up and smiled eagerly. I untied him and gave him his bubble tea and sushi.

"How do you know that I won't run away from you?" He asked.

"Because I trust you." I took a piece of sushi and fed him since his arms are in pain. He chewed it and gave me a smile.

I smiled back and gave him his chocolate bubble tea. He took a sip through the straw and happily chewed on the boba. He finished eating. I picked up the trash and shoved it into my backpack.

"I'm going to take you out and bring you back to your members." I said as I helped him get up. He groaned in pain and placed his arm around me.

"Be careful." I murmured as I brung him upstairs in front of the door and make him leaned onto the walls, carefully.

"I need to hack into the cameras so we won't get caught." I stated before taking out my phone.

I started to do all the easy stuff and turned off the cameras. I put my phone back into my back pocket and placed Sehun's arm around me again. I opened the door and took a peek.

I saw no one and brought Sehun outside with me. I brought him to a park and gently place him down on the bench. I called Suho to pick up Sehun.

He said, "I'll be there in 5 minutes." Then hang up.

I took a seat next to Sehun and saw him freezing. I took off my jacket and placed it around his broad shoulders.

"I-I don't n-need i-it." He shivered. I ignored him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You're cold as ice. I'm trying to keep you warm."

'Don't misunderstand. I'm not cheating on Jeongguk. I'm just trying to be a good person here. Yeah, I know. I seduced him and brought him to Jin's mansion and watched him get torture by Jeongguk. But that doesn't mean I'm a cold hearted bitch.'

I heard a honking, I turned around and saw Suho inside a Ferrari. He got out of the car and ran to us.

"Oh my god, my poor baby." He said, cuddling Sehun like a mother.

"Who did this to you? Was it her?" He questioned.

"It was my boyfriend, sorry." I apologized.

"Apology accepted. Now help me bring him to the car." I nodded my head and picked up Sehun from the other side and brought him to Suho's Ferrari. I waved Sehun a goodbye and smiled. He weakly smiled back and told Suho to go. Suho waved at me and drove off.

"By letting Sehun go.. am I doing the right thing..."
________________________________

"Where is he!" Jin's father yelled.

"I don't know. I saw him here yesterday." Jeongguk said.

"Was it your girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"Check the cameras! I'm going to find the criminal and punish them." He shouted with a sinister smirk.

Jeongguk ran to the security room and checked the CCTV. He saw Jihyun entering the mansion with a bubble tea in her hand.

He doesn't know what Jin's father will do to her once he knows it was her, so he deleted the CCTV and went to report it.

"There was no one. The CCTV seems to be broken during that time." He said.

Jin's father intensely looked at him, "Impossible."

Jeongguk slightly bow down, "Sorry. I'll make sure to report this to the CCTV people."

"No, don't bother. I'm going to find out who's the criminal is."

"Yes sir." Jeongguk walked out of the mansion and ran to look for Jihyun.

Jeongguk saw Jihyun at the park, sitting on a bench with her head down. He walked up to her. She looked up and smiled at him. She gave him a hug, but he pushed her away.

"Jeongguk? Why did you pushed me? Is everything oka—"

"Shut up! How dare you help Sehun escaped!" He yelled.

Her eyes widened, "How did you know?"

"You forgot to turned off the cameras when you entered the mansion!" Jeongguk snapped.

"Jeongguk... I just wanted to help him.." Jeongguk clenched his fist and dangerously eyed Jihyun.

"Do.... you.. like him?" He said, pausing between words.

"Of course not. The only person I like is you Jeongguk." She said, trying to take his hand. "No, I don't like you.. I love you."

He pulled his hand away, "I need time to think." He said, giving her one last look. "See you tomorrow."

Jeongguk turned around and walked away from her sight. Jihyun stood there and felt something wet dripping on her face. She looked up and saw rain.

"Such a great weather today." She said, enjoying the raindrops falling on her face.