24

"How much have you actually driven?" I ask Harry, his hands tight on the steering wheel.

"A decent amount. Um, I have my license, just not a car so I don't get out much," he explains, my head nodding. I look out the window and I find myself closing my eyes, falling asleep. The sounds of the music are soft and I'm asleep in seconds.

Soft kisses are pressed to my cheek and I jolt, waking up to see Harry crouched beside the open door. I smile, loving how he wakes me up, and I reach up. He lifts me out of the car and kisses my forehead.

"Check in is in ten minutes, so let's get some coffee," he says, my head nodding. He grabs my hand and we walk into the coffee shop in the hotel, Harry ordering us coffee.

"What are the plans for tonight?" I ask, his hand holding mine as we sit at the table.

"I don't think we have any. I know the rehearsal is tomorrow, and my mom is just setting up everything tonight," he tells me, and I smile.

"So we're alone?" I ask, his cheeks flushing. His innocence is still the most attractive thing and I watch him smile, knowing he's thinking the same thing.

"Yeah," he grins, my body moving to sit beside him.

"Twice in one day," I tease, kissing his dimple. He wraps his arm around me and I watch him closely.

"Carly, just know you mean the most to me," he promises, his eyes watch me closely.

I smile and peck his lips, knowing that's all the PDA he'll willingly do without getting nervous. 

"Do you think it's been ten minutes?" he asks, looking back to search for a clock. It makes me laugh and Harry smiles back at me, pressing his lips to my cheek.

We stay and finish our coffees, Harry watching me as I nearly choke on my coffee. I don't know what the hell I did, but it makes him worried and laugh all at the same time.

"You're funny," he tells me, my eyes rolling.

"I'm stupid," I groan, wiping my chin with a napkin. He just stands up and grabs my hand, leading me out of the shop. We go back to the car and grab our bags, my hand holding his. He checks us in, my body beside his to ensure he won't be nervous when talking. He's always much more confident when I'm around, and the thought makes my heart pound. We are our own best audience and make each other the best we can be.

We take the elevator up to our floor and Harry wiggles his eyebrows when he opens our room, making me laugh. I drop my bag on the floor and he lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Whatcha gonna do baby?" I whisper, his hands holding my ass. He walks me over to the bed and drops me, falling on top of me. I laugh when he squeezes my waist, my heart pounding.

"Oh, wait," I say, standing up. I rush to the door and put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the handle, then shutting and locking the door.

Then I climb back onto the bed with Harry and he wraps his arms around me, my lips pressing to his. I sit up and remove my hoodie, then my shirt.

"I love this," he tells me, pointing to the tattoo. I smile and he looks back up at me, my hands brushing through his hair.

"It's all for you, baby," I promise, his lips pressing to mine.

He flips me over and I laugh, his lips pecking mine. Our kisses are quick and savored, creating an addictive feeling.

He grabs my leggings and panties and pulls them off together, my legs parting for him to be between. But he stands and removes his shirt, his broad torso so fucking hot. I want him.