Chapter Six

Edit: Okay this chapter isn't too bad, still crigney though. Also #rhymemaster I had issues

Willow's POV

Piper had escorted me to the Hermes cabin after visiting the infirmary again to tend to my concussion since I hadn't been 'claimed' yet. She explained everything, about the gods, the monsters, the war they were about to fight against Gaea, and the fact that the Roman camp had accidentally taken Percy. Anyways, I got kicked off of my train of thought.

Once I opened the door to the Hermes cabin, my jaw dropped, and, I swear, I'm not lying, thousands of pairs of eyes landed directly on me. Two boys who looked about my age (11-12) grabbed my attention immediately, because they were pouring a bubbly, thick and yellow substance into what looked like a sleeping bag. They caught my eye and winked in sync (See what I did there? #RHYMEMASTER) with their sparkling coffee-colored eyes. They look familiar... Oh well.

I looked around cautiously, making sure not to step on any fingers or toes, but of course, me being me, I tripped over someone, their whole body, I mean who besides me can even do that? Anyway, I fell, and I heard a thump as I landed on a warm body of, apparently, one of the campers. "Oh-Ohmy- I'm so sorr-I'm such a- stupidstupid-stupid!" I rambled as I tried to lift my head to see who I fell on. But because the fricking-retard-fudging lunatics who created me spilled a dump truck full of clumsiness into my formula, I hit the other person's forehead and someone behind me pushed me as well, so I literally collapsed onto the poor camper and we were basically just lying on each other with me on top.

I decided to risk it and see who I had crushed, so I lifted my chin, carefully this time, and my onyx eyes met with a pair of freaking pervert childhood friend eyes, with a unique spark that only one person, or, pair of people, could have.

"Travis!" "Willow?"

I broke into a grin identical to the taller Stoll brother and looked up to find the other one, Connor. He was jumping in, to join our pile of craziness and he landed on me and crushed me! I let loose a guttural cry and twisted out, only to slam back on top of them with a "Hoo-ah!" from me. Travis tries to wiggle out, probably out of breath, being crushed by two amazingly hence and heavy elephants. Travis slowly gets out, for once being the intelligent one, and is tripped on purpose by a Hermes cabin member's foot, falling right back on top of me, limbs sprawled over my back and hooked down through my arms. Suddenly I hear a door slam and a flash of long, obsidian colored hair appear at the door.

"Wha-" The boy says, and his pale cheeks are suddenly dusted with blood-red. The dude blushes easily I guess. Unless he just likes Leo because dANG he blushed a lot with Leo. I see that happening. My face mirrors his as I realize what an inappropriate position the Stolls and I are in. Ugh, stupid immature teens, always making things more dramatic! "Heeeey!" I greet Nico, waving and not even trying to squeeze out from under the 4 ton Travis that is currently chilled out on my back. "I can't even- just- What are you doing?" I glance down at Connor, then up at Travis. "Hanging out with my friends?" I answered, sounding like I was asking a question.

He rolled his eyes, tensed, then scowled and stormed out the door, slamming it behind him. "Men." I groaned, and the Stolls both looked at me. "Emos." They nodded and smirked, agreeing with my comment about our emo phases being long gone. It was at this time when I realized that it was already nearing dusk, so we needed to get me settled in, and, all the camper in the Hermes cabin were still staring at me. I picked myself up, knocking a startled Travis off of my back, and dusted off my tattered blue jeans.

"Now, where were we?" I smiled and shook my mane of dull brown hair behind me. As I got ready to jump, I heard a deep voice contradict, "I don't know, where were you Ms. Willow?" Oh gods.