Chapter 12

Unknown's POV

I hear quiet giggles on the other side of the stone slab, from a distance away; but try and ignore it. I continue hammering away at the piece of gold scrap metal. It shapes into a stick and I take some tongs, put goggles on, and grip the gold with my tongs; and plunge the gold stick into the fiery liquid substance.

The gold softens very quickly and I nod my head approvingly. I pull the metal out and hammer once again. Taking the metal in my fingers and folding it softly into a round circle shape is hurting my eyes. I slip it over my finger, making sure it is a little too big for me.

The ring is perfection in physical form!!

I squeal with delight and immediately get to work on finding some black Onyx and opal stones.

I search everywhere. Oh look, there's that teddy bear I had!! Hmmm.. I wonder why its in the fire place..... Maybe I slept there a few nights ago? Probably. No!! Get back on track, ADHD cannot prevent me from finding these stones!

I finally reached a stone chest the size of Festus's head, and opened it without hesitation. A scarlet velvet bag, tied around the neck with a silver string, sits elegantly in the corner of the chest. I pluck it out from the mess of items and practically rip it open. Opal, Onyx, obsidian, and aquamarine stones tumble out onto the dark granite floor.

The fireplace (see picture on top) had a white wall behind it and a chain linked curtain blocking the ashes and sparks from hurting my work. I knew my unknowing sibling was going to be here soon, but I needed to get this done. Now.

I selected a jagged piece of Onyx stone and a rounded opal. I carefully crafted them into the ring and it ended up looking like all of the planets in the solar system had been melted into a single stone.

I glanced around the cold and cluttered bunker. I jumped out of his chair as two demigods burst in laughing loudly and boisterously, my pupils contracting like small stones. The first one, the boy, I know. My brother, Leo Valdez. I narrowed my eyes at the second figure. It was a girl?!?!?

I blinked. No, she was still there, giggly and happy as ever. I smirked. "So bro, you got a girlfriend?" My voice was accusing and my tone joking. The girl flushed a deep red and half glared at me while trying to keep her face turned away from Leo; as if that would change the fact that she was blushing.
(SORRY I AM JUST A LAZY shoot GUYS APOLOGIES HERE IS THE UPDATE!!!

Once again I regret this completely