Chapter 11

"All Hail Willow, Daughter of...."
*Time skip cause I can. *
I.... I can't believe.. That my mom.. Is an Oread!! How... I thought I was a demigod!! But apparently I'm not. Apparently I am not even a full demigod!! I'm a worthless piece of half human half of an other insignificant creature no one gives a fuck about. Sorry for being negative it's not disappointing. Just different, easy to be discriminated against.

I thought I would fit in somwhere.

But I don't.
*************
"You're not even a real halfblood."

"Ugh look its the mudblood of demigods!! Stay away or you'll get a disease!!"

"Oh my gods look at her. She's so miserable. She deserves it though ha for being impure. Strange. It's not like I hate the girl, she's just weird. Why does she dress like a boy?"
*************
"Heeeyyy mamasita!!" "Go away Leo." "Byeeeee mamasita!" Leo fakes walking away sadly, I snort but I feel bad so I wave him back over. "What do you want." I ask dully. He throws an arm over my left shoulder and I unconsciously press my cheek into Leo's chest.

I can feel his heartbeat and hear it pounding against his chest but I only wrap my arms around Leo and sit silently. I don't really cry. I'm not a bad bitch it's just genuinely hard to cry. I've force don't myself before. Watching movies and even seeing someone get hit by a car and die didn't make me cry. Neither did Maria, my adopted mom, completely breaking apart and becoming a deadbeat. Caused a lot of guilt. I just keep it in my head, like most things. I squeeze my eyes closed and just stay in that position.

Me with my petite body pressed into his in the most comfortable position I can imagine. I don't know if I like feeling overwhelmed. It's not the worst though. It's new being comforted so easily. I've never felt more covered. Leo slowly rocked on the balls of his feet nervously and played with strands of my hair while caressing me gently with the other free hand.

I let out a sigh. I was surprised to hear Leo's heart rate climb up even faster.

Leo's POV
There's a girl. Leaning on my chest. About to cry. What in Hades' Underpants am I supposed to do? I hear her let a sigh escape her chapped lips and I hear years of exhaustion and pain and weariness through that one breath of air. Unbelievable. The one thing I like about myself is that I laugh and joke about things instead of bringing them down. Haha.

I feel my heart trying to jump out of my chest as I see other campers giving me the stink eye for holding this fragile and awesome girl who didnt deserve the hate of these campers just because she was Echo's daughter.

Echo was beautiful and sweet and lonelier than anyone else i have ever met. Besides maybe creepy ghost king but even he wasn't trapped watching his love eternally ignore him until that love's death.

If this was Echo's daughter then I was gonna treat this girl well. Incredibly well.
*************
Willow's POV
I stayed in Leo's arms for what felt like only minutes but what was actually thirty minutes. I felt fatigue arrest his body as I stepped back, out of his arms. I'm sorry he had to hold em fro so long that must've been a burden. Jeez. I felt him stagger backward a bit then chuckle and lift me over this shoulders while laughing, me yelling,

"I'm being HAARRRRAASSSEEEDD!!!!! Help me!!" Feathery leaves and ferns brush against my cheeks and arms and, looking up, I saw only green and brown. The forest.

I giggled a little because of the harrassment episode and we reached a chunk of rock that glowed when Leo touched it. The rock somehow slid sideways, revealing a whole other world...

Did I write enough this time?????? Tell.me. in the COMMENTs PLEASE YOU GUYS NEVER WRITE ANYTHING!!! 

Edit I'm so sorry people went through reading this it's so bad.