Chapter 13

It's gonna be in third person idk why but that's happening in Willow's POV

Mocha brown eyes widened and a rough and calloused hand was raised in incredulous surprise. "Uh, no, this is NOT my girlfriend, isn't that right mamasita?" Leo joked, not making it any easier for the young girl to worm out of this awful situation. "Leo!" She elbowed him in the gut and he winced in pain, causing a smirk to appear snarkily on her pale face. "Anyways, no. We are NOT an item, no matter what this immature little Latino Elf tells you. I'm Willow, nice to meet you. I assume you are Leo's brother? Another son of Hephaestus?" The other boys sharp green eyes peered at me skeptically. "Yes, I am. I'm Harley," the little boy replied. He looked to be a young age now that she looked closer, although that certainly didn't stop him from using the tools in this work area. Come to think of it, what was this place? "And you're not allowed to be here, missy. Strictly Hepheastus kids," he snapped pointedly on seeing her observe his small self. Missy. Why was she offended by that? She. She didn't like being called missy? She'd get to that later.

He was buff for his age, most likely due to working in this place and constantly using his hands. She felt her mouth gape and her face flush slightly at the sass in his voice. "I didn't know that, sorry to intrude... I'll go then," she finished awkwardly, before throwing one last glance over her shoulder at the buff child playing with his handmade toys and gadgets that would likely burn her in seconds. One mechanical spider crawled around and shot little barbs, like the things on the barbed wires to keep the cows in, which made her legs pump harder and feet walk faster to the door. Leo was still behind her, scolding Harley, and whispering under his breath how he scared his potential friend away and how he wouldn't get anymore toys for a week. A groan could be heard but Willow gently walked out, footsteps almost unheard against the cold stone floor.

She let the stone slab slide back into place beside her, and she let out a small yelp of frustration. Why did she have to mess things up all the time? It was so irritating. "Mph,"  She growled quietly and then jerked her head to look behind her the sound of something moving crackled. She sighed softly and saw it was only Leo. "Leo-" she sternly glared at him. "Why didn't you tell me I couldn't go in there? How was I supposed to know?" she unfairly became angry at the scrawny boy, but his large brown eyes melted her. 'Not as much as Nico's eyes did!' The thought suddenly popped into her head. 'Hey, since when were we having an argument on whose eyes were more beautiful?' She Asked herself, starting a conversation with her mind. 'Since you figured out Di Angelo was hot. Duh.' She frowned slightly, brows furrowed into a thin line of concentration. 

Everything was mustard yellow, boring and dull and garish. Purple too. She thought of the pink balloons flying through the skies. Soft tangerine lips. Soft. And a husky dark voice, one that had just smoked a whole pack of cigarettes. Cigarette voice, tangerine lips, pink balloons, midnight blue aura. One that made the mustard yellow others shrivel in comparison.

And who was she thinking of? She thought the first person to pop into her head would be Leo.. But it wasn't... In fact it was Nico whose face vibrantly was depicted in her chaotic mind. His raven colored hair, softer than a spider's silk. Dark obsidian tinted eyes peered into her soul and it was nearly impossible to tell where pupil ended and iris began. The image of his chapped pink lips that were warm and soft despite his cold exterior filled her senses with empty calories (who gets the reference?) and even though she had never felt his lips upon her own she somehow knew. She just did. A slight shrug rolled off her shoulders and then she felt harsh rough hands massage her shoulders. She shivered, but found that the sort of shiver she had suffered wasn't a pleasurable one. It was discomfort. She found she felt nervous and afraid when he touched her. It wasn't a good feeling. 

She shrugged off his hands and backed away with a grimace decorating her soft lips, mind set on getting away from the boy. "I'm sorry, i- I have to go," She stammered out, hands shaking and knees wobbling as she turned away and ignored the pleas of the young teenage demigod. "i'm sorry," she whimpered miserably. She didn't mean to hurt Leo, not at all. She just had to leave. The memories of foster girls were bright in her memory and she wished she could avoid remembering. She hated that she let those memories from the past affect her life. Her story and her friends, she couldn't keep from hurting them. Legs long and running into the woods, she escaped. To where? She wasn't sure. She just need to get away. 

He walked back in and worked on that ring with Harley. It was for a boy in the Aphrodite cabin he had a crush on. His name was Xander.

Eyes closed and dull hair whipping behind her she ran faster than she ever had. She extended her hands before her just so she wouldn't hit anything, but that was to no avail, obviously. Everyone should've known by now how clumsy the young demigod was. She slammed into a firm chest that was clothed by a fabric that felt like cotton. How she had time to distinguish that she didn't know. But who cares? Cold and lean muscled arms carefully wrapped around the petite slender demigod and she pressed herself against the body just from pure fear. A broken sob escaped her lips and she was terrified to open her eyes to see who she had run into. Her eyelids winked open without her willing them to and as she glanced upwards her coffee colored irises met endless and pure black ones that looked as if rage was the only emotion they knew. "Who hurt you?" A choppy whisper flew from his warm lips as his pupils were most likely retracting. Difficult to tell, but she assumed so.

"No one, Nico. Don't worry."