Chapter 7

Willow's POV

I yawn as I stretch and leap off of my bunk, only just remembering the day I had yesterday. "Ugghhhhh.." I groan unhappily.
*I swiveled my head around and was face to fact with a man. He had curly black hair and a black jacket that smelled of leather.
The only thing was.... The back portion of his 'body' was a pretty sexy ;) gleaming white stallion. I'm joking I'm not attracted to horses foof brain what if someone heard you if demigods exist then someone can read minds and hear your dumbass thoughts talking about sexy horse asses. I stepped backwards, of course hitting my head on the wall. Its ok, your not hallucinating, this is all real!!! Don't pass out, just a centaur! I told myself in my mind, at least I thought I did. I heard a few chuckles and the centaur smiled. He laughed,"Yes, you are quite correct Ms... What is your last name?"

I felt some evil little red demons flush my cheeks as I whispered, "Willow di Angelo. My adoptive parent is Maria di Angelo." Maybe that wasn't too much information about myself. Wow after all these years my mind still screams all the time. Maybe I should talk to someone. No I'm ignoring it. I have been for a while and I can handle it. That was random. The centaur looked at me strangely, and I shifted uncomfortably. "Maria di.. Nevermind. I must discuss with the son of Hades. Probably even Annabeth and Percy. Oh Gods."