Introduction

"Jenny came here right now!" I shouted. A young girl 14 years old with brown hair ran in. She was wearing gray shirt with blue pants. Her face was covered in dirt but her ling hair covered most of it. She stopped in front of my throne and bowed down. "Yes my highness?" She said as she stayed on her knees. "How many years as it been since I took over?" I asked. "10 years my mistress." She said.

"Then why in the hell haven't you aged!" I shouted as she looked up at me. Fear in her eyes which only made me grin. "I-I don't know!" She yelled. "Did you just raise your voice!?" I yelled. I slapped her and she fell on the floor. I looked at my hand to see blood on it.

"Pathetic." I said licking my hand. "Jenny I'm bored your not as brave as you once was." I sighed sitting back on my throne. "But I won I have everything but I fell like I have nothing." I said placing my head back. "Since Ruby banished me here." I lifted my hand as a crystal ball appeared in my hand. "Jenny get me some tea!" I ordered. "Y-yes ma'am." Jenny said running out of the room.

"Maybe revenge is an order but I'll need some help." I laughed evilly and loudly.

Other universe

Ruby's POV

"Your majesty." A knight slammed my doors opened. "Yes?" I asked as I stood from my rocking chair. "He demands to see you he's in the ballroom." The knight said before leaving. After,he closes the door I squealed with joy as I ran down the hall and to the right. It's a really small castle.

"Hello are you here!" I called out as I step into the dark ballroom. On cue the room filled with light. Candles were floating and they were lit. "Hello my queen." He said as he walked towards me. His short silver hair and his silver eyes. He was wearing a white kimono just like when we first meet. "Where have you been?" I asked putting my hands on my waist. "Busy I've been helping the people who were disturbed by your sister." He said.

I frowned at the mention of my sister. "Don't be sad my queen she's safe in that box." He said as he disappeared and appeared behind me. "Yeah but what about the other one?" I asked as I turned around. "Don't worry she can't use her powers for at least not for hundred years." He reassured me. "Is that how long it took you?" I asked. "Nope I was created to use them." He said. "I need to see her." I said. "Fine." He said as he kissed my forehead making me faint.