Chapter 24:Father!!

Viola was walking on the sidewalk looking at her familiar town. It was different of course but not much had been different. "He's so difficult." She whined remembering Sebastian. "What's wrong?" A man asked. Mizu looked up to see a man around her age. He looked like Nick but slightly different. He didn't have Nick's dreamy eyes and black hair. "N-n-no I-I'm fine." She replied. 'Nick isn't born yet.' She reminded herself.

At Stevens house

Ruby was asleep on the couch while Steven and Toby laid in Steven's bed. As I portal opened directly above Ruby as a figure and fell on her. Waking her up with a groaned. When she opened her eyes she saw the figure as it covered her mouth. "Shh please be quiet." By the voice it was male. "I'm looking for a girl named Stella." He said. Ruby was confused as her eyes tried to adjusted as the man noticed her necklace. "Wh-where did get that." His voice cracking as he touched the Ruby stone. Ruby thought about her birthday when her and Sapphire got it. "Ruby?" The man said reading her thoughts as he removed his hood. Above Steven stood above the stranger whisk Toby creeped to the light switch. Ruby couldn't see the stranger clearly but from the moonlight. He had messy red hair and very pale skin.

Toby quickly flipped the switch on as Steven's shield appeared on his arm. Steven fell on top of the stranger and banged his head on his shield knocking him out cold. "Are you okay Ruby?" Toby asked rushing to his sisters side. "Do you uh know him?" Steven asked his shield disappeared. "No he's new." Toby answered as Ruby grabbed her pendent. "He knew my pendent." Was she all she could mange to say. Ruby was still in shock and still couldn't move very well. "Can I see it?" Steven asked as Ruby let him touch the stone.

"A ruby it's is that how you got your name!?" Steven asked excitedly calming Ruby down. "Yeah I guess but it's a nickname. I don't know my real name." Ruby slightly smiled. Stella what a nice name. The man still unconscious Toby and Steven chained him up ready for an interview.

At Ruby's and Sapphire's castle.

Trixie was chained up against the wall as Sapphire yelled at her twin. "What do you mean he got away!?" Sapphire yelled swinging the sword around. "We-well when T-t-t-Trixie fell asleep I went t-t-to check on him." Sapphire stomped her foot impatiently. "And he w-was gone." Ruby explained slowly trying to stop stuttering. "Can you please kill me!?" Trixie asked throwing her sign on the floor. "Wait we can still use you as leverage." Sapphire spun on her heel turning to me.

'Geez I'm surrounded by idiots.' Trixie groaned in her head looking towards the ceiling.

"Good luck with that I'm the smartest thing in this universe." Trixie announced to Sapphire glaring at her. "But you have two stupid brothers. Who love their dear sister." Sapphire sounded like a baby. Trixie groaned loudly at the annoying sounds. "Kill me please have mercy!" Trixie shouted. "Ruby prepare my troops." Sapphire ordered dropping the sword and walking out. Ruby followed closely behind her sister. "That's problem with villains." Trixie said pulling out a Bobby pin from her jacket pocket. She placed the Bobby pin inside the lock and moved it around. "The never stay to the end." The lock clicked as it opened. "Too easy. Then again they are idiots." Trixie told herself throwing the lock on the ground. With a big thud all the chains came loose and hit the ground. Trixie landed safely on her feet and picked up the sword.

"Now what?" Trixie asked looking around looking at every object and any object to use. "Maybe I could fix it." Trixie sighed putting the sword in a holder on her side. Trixie pulled out a sphere object as it sparks come out. "Idiots!" She shouted loudly again as a portal opened above her. She moved one step backwards as a man fell out. "Ow." He groaned trying to stand back up. Trixie just watched as he managed to stand up. He immediately grabbed Trixie's shoulders. "Abby is that you?" He suddenly asked. "No." Trixie answered honestly. "But you look like her. But you do have that idiots eyes." He grumbled. "Is your last name Cipher?" She suddenly asked. "Yeah sorry. I'm William B. Cipher." William bowed to Trixie. "Thought so." 'Ciphers are always jumping to conclusions.' She thought. "I'm guessing your related to Rudy B. Cipher and his wife Abby Cipher." Trixie quickly concluded. "Yes how did you know?" He asked curiously. "Idiot. Hello I'm Trixie Cipher one of their three kids." Trixie introduced bowing. "Your their daughter." William finally said. "Wait where are your brothers?" William asked looking around.

Trixie quickly explained what was going on. "Ruby and Sapphire. Did they used to live here?" William asked turning more serious. "Yes why?" Trixie tilted her head to the side. "Stella and Seren." William whispered. "Do you have any idea where they are?" William quickly asked again. "No but I'm sure they aren't with my brothers." Trixie said looking down. "Uni believe the farther away the safer they'll be." Trixie explained as William opened to portals. "Good luck to you." William said. "Same to you." Trixie gave him a side smile as they both jumped in.

At the Pine's house

"That's basically how I got here." Trixie finished her story. "He went after Ruby." Chris said petting Luc's head. "Come on Lucifer we should get going." Omega picked Lucifer up and walked through a portal. "Shouldn't we go and tell Ruby?" Sebastian asked. "Nah." Viola, Uni, and Chris said in unison. "Come on you guys Ruby's probably freaking out." Dipper added. "Like Dipper when he thought Norman was a zombie." Mabel and Sebastian both bursted out laughing. "Y-y-you should have seen Viola wh-when she saw a u-u-unicorn. Thank goodness we were in a river." Sebastian said through his laughter. "Mabel." Dipper warned. "Really what about you with the gnomes!" Viola argued. "We get it your siblings are wusses." Trixie was trying to change the subject but the two only laughed harder. While Dipper and Viola turned bright pink. "Did I do anything embarrassing?" Chris asked his siblings. "You used to wake up in the strangest places." Trixie suddenly changed her mood when Chris spoke. "Guys!" Sapphire yelled getting everyone's attention. "We are suppose to be finding Evil Sapphire. Not playing memory games or making fun of our siblings. We're suppose to be defending the person who put all of us together! Let's fight for Ruby!" The only sound was crickets. "Too early!" Chris shouted making Sapphire look down. "Yeah just wait till we actually get to action scene." Trixie added. "Wait I." Uni quickly covered Chris's mouth. "No spoilers." Uni warned. "Anyways I'm gonna tell Ruby." Sebastian said typing something into his watch. "No wait." Sebastian disappeared before Viola could tell him. "I need to fix my watch." She finished as Trixie quickly grabbed her wrist. "Yeah! What are you doing!?" Viola yelled irritated. "Dipper I need a screwdriver, a double a battery, a small thin wire, soda, and a cold slice of pizza." Trixie ordered as Dipper quickly ran into the kitchen.  Dipper came back holding everything she need. "Why do you need pizza and a soda?" Viola asked. "Chris eat you look pale and your stomach is rumbling." Trixie ordered as he did as she said. "I haven't had anything to drink." Trixie said opening the soda and drank it all in one gulp. "No let's fix your watch." Trixie grinned and got to work.