Chapter 16

Ruby's POV

PAST

"Happy birthday my girls." Mom said handing Sapphire and I both a small box. "Thanks mom." We said in unison. Sapphire's was wrapped in a light blue wrapping paper while mine was light red. We opened them at the some time.

What we discovered when we opened the box were to necklaces. Mine had a ruby in the middle while my sisters had a sapphire in the middle. "It's beautiful." Sapphire said gazing into her gem stone. "Magnificent." I said as my eyes looked at my mother's blue eyes. "Thank you!" We yelled hugging her.

"Ruby I have an idea." Sapphire said as we let go of our mother. "What is it?" I asked as she took my necklace out do the box. "We switch necklaces." She said handing me hers. "But why?" I asked. "Because these gems will always keep us connected. When I touch your necklace I feel like your always with me." Sapphire explained. "So even when we're separated we'll always be together." I said and she smiled putting her necklace on me. I helped her put my necklace on her.

"I'm so lucky to have girls like you." Mother smiled as she rubbed her stomach.

PRESENT

"Look at what Toby found." I said showing Sapphire her necklace. "I was wondering where it went." Sapphire said taking it from me. "Ruby I need to tell you something." Sapphire sighed. "Yeah what is it?" I asked as she looked down at the necklace and looked back up at me.

"Can you put this on for me?" She asked handing me the necklace and turned around with a nervous chuckle. I unclipped the necklace and looked down at it. I placed it on Sapphire's neck and clipped it on. "It's good to have you back." I smiled as the ground starting shaking. You know I never have piece and quiet nowadays.

I was about to fall if it wasn't for Sapphire catching me by my hand and puked me back to my feet. "You really need to stop falling." Sapphire laughed. "Trust me I don't think my butt likes it anymore." I said. "Was that an earthquake?" Ford asked as I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. "Indeed Stanford sadly this dimension is disappearing." A voice said as I turned around to see a very familiar silver haired boy with his two siblings.

"What do you mean disappearing?" Dipper asked. I looked at the townsfolk face they didn't seem to care they just continued to dance and party. "I'm sorry Ruby,Sapphire,and Toby this dimensions people aren't real. The only real people was your family." Uni explained. "Ok so what do we do?" I asked. "We have to get everyone home." Uni said as we all walked outside into the darkness.

"So who's first!?" Trixie yelled pulling a sphere object out of her pocket. "We are!" Finn yelled as Trixie handed him a sphere. "Ok just think of your world and throw it on the ground." Trixie explained as Finn did exactly what she told him. When it hit the ground a portal opened immediately. "Go ahead it's safe." Trixie grinned as Finn and Jake jumped in. "Thank you Ruby." BP said I nodded my head as she fell in followed by her Banana guards.

After that portal closed Trixie handed Frisk one and they all disappeared into the portal. The ground started shaking again I grabbed onto Sapphire to stand still. "Wait what about us?" I asked as Uni looked at me with a frown. "Your going to gravity falls with them." Uni sighed. "If you stay here you'll just die." Chris said. "What about Sapphire?" I asked. "Ruby I'm staying here." Sapphire said. "What?" I said. "Ruby you have to let me go." Sapphire said as she wiped away my tears.

"B-but I can't." I cried. "Dipper please take care of my family." Sapphire said Dipper nodded his head and pulled me away from Sapphire.

3rd POV

"Sapphire!" Ruby yelled as her sister walked towards the castle. "It'll be fine." Sapphire whispered to herself. As Ford threw a teleport sphere on the ground. Everyone besides Sapphire jumped in. On top of a mountain hill was a caped figure watching everything. "Mizu we need to go now." A male said as she walked toward it. "It was nice to see them." The girl named Mizu said as a portal opened up next to her.

"Let's go." The male said jumping in. Mizu put her hood down but only her right purple eye and her left brown eye. And her brunette hair that reached to the bottom of her back. She then jumped into the portal.

Then the dimension Ruby called home collapsed on itself. "The hero never gets to see the end." Was Sapphire last words as the dimension was gone forever.