Chapter 13

Sapphire's POV

After they combined his hair turned gold and his eyes as well. "You see after being left by our brother." It begun as it picked up the crown and put it on its head. "I had no where to go since he took our other half. So we adapted to our 'environment'." It used hand quotes.

"This was a bad idea." Toby whispered. "Hold up your end of the deal!" I yelled as the golden hair boy looked over at me. His eyes were now black and looked dead. "Of course." It's voice was now glitchy and more echoy. It snapped it's fingers and Ruby opened her eyes and she looked over at Toby and I.

"T-Toby." Ruby whispered as she pushed herself up only to fall back down. "G-g-g-get B-bill out of h-h-here." Ruby whispered as she closed her eyes again. "Ruby!" I yelled dropping the sword and running towards Ruby. I fell to my knees and put her in my lap. "Ruby." I said as I lightly shock her. "Ruby!" I can't lose her not when I haven't seen her in years. Not when the last time I saw her like this it was my fault.

"Sapphire she isn't dead." Toby whispered in my ear. "Don't worry she's fine just resting." Toby said as picked her up and stood up. "I know." I said as her stomach rose and fell. "Then let's go." He said as he walked on the ice I followed him. The thing continued to collect the goat person and the other sweater person. When we reached this Bill person he was almost thawed out.

"Bill." Toby said as he walked to the blonde guy. He didn't say anything he just continued to struggle from the ice on his torso. Everyone else was frozen solid. "Did you want some help?" Toby asked. "No I can do it." He said as his body bursted into blue flames and the ice melted around him. "See." Bill said casually walking back to where the thing was. But it was replaced by a giant black blob on the ground.

"What is that?" Toby asked as he followed Bill. "No idea but Ruby and I had a deal." Bill sighed as a giant bubble appeared in front of my and Toby and around the entire castle. "Bill!" Toby shouted hitting the bubble. "Such a weird kid." Bill scoffed as he turned back to the blob. "Bill you can't destroy it!" Toby yelled.

"Really watch me." Bill said as his arms turned to blue flames. The blob did something strange it built itself upwards. Molding itself I think. Into a person a little kid I think it gained color. Golden hair and little blue eyes. Wearing a black cape and black boots.

"Don't you remember me?" They voice was still glitchy and echoy. "R-r-remember us?" It asked. "No I think I would remember a black blob." Bill answered. "B-because he s-s-s-s-stole your memories. Stole a p-part of you." It said. "Don't you want those m-m-memories." It said. "Aren't you curious?" It asked as the flames on Bill disappear as he rubbed his chin. "Sounds interesting how about we make a deal?" Bill asked. "Ok." It said as it slowly approached Bill. "Ok give me the memories and I won't destroy you." Bill said as it nodded it's head. "It will only hurt for a second." It said before running and combining with Bill so they made one person.

Bill let out a scream that made me dropped Ruby to cover my ear it even broke all the ice freeing everyone. "What is that!?" The fish lady yelled as everyone ran outside of the castle. "It's the last Cipher child Chris Cipher!" Toby yelled I doubt anyone could hear him though. The people I split also woke up covering their ears.

Bill fell on the ground and the bubble disappeared. "Um where am I?" A boy wearing a black suit with brown hair asked. "Wh-what happened to my p-power." The guy with the weird hat asked  grabbing his head as his yellow dog barked at him. "Asgore Undyne?" The person wearing the purple sweater asked as tears ran down her face as she hugged the goat and fish people.

"Frisk what's wrong?" Fish lady asked.

Ruby's POV

My eyes opened only to see everyone circled around me. "Did something happen?" I yawned as I sat up. "Are you OK?" Dipper asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as I saw another Dipper but he was wearing a black suit with a tie. "Dipper why are their two of you?" I asked as he smiled. "Remember that second universe?" Dipper asked. "Yeah." I answered. "They are from there." Dipper explained as the suit Dipper smiled at me. "It is nice to meet you." Suit Dipper checks turned a light pink.

"Where's Sapphire?" I asked as she hugged me. "Oh Ruby I thought you died." She said hugging me tightly. "We both know I don't die so easily." I chuckled and so did she. "Yeah I know." Sapphire said letting go of me. "So who's this." Sapphire said gesturing towards Dipper. "This is Dipper he's a very close friend." I smiled. "Hmm just a very close friend." She said walking over to him and grabbing a lock of his hair. Dipper jumped in surprise. "Sapphire leave him alone." I said. "Fine." She sighed letting go of his hair. I looked around everyone was talking to their other selves when I spotted Evil Sapphire still passed out and Ruby standing next to her watching her.

"Where's Uni,Trixie and Bill!?" I yelled as Uni appeared in front of me. "No need to yell." He growled as he was holding Bill in his arms. "Yeah." Trixie agreed. "I think it's time." Uni whispered to himself. "Time for what?" I asked. "For you to meet the creator." Uni said as I gulped. "The creator?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah I need to ask him what do with Chris anyways." Uni sighed. "Only the fate changers can go." Uni said as everyone gathered around. "We were fighting like 5 minutes go now we're going to meet a creator." Trixie said. "The author is very tired right now." Uni explained they were off in their own conversation.

"Ok Ruby hold Toby's and Dippers hand." Uni said made a digesting sound after Dippers name. "Mabel hold your twins hand and who was next Finn?" Uni questioned as we did as he said. "Toby hold Frisk hand. Frisk hold Jake's paw you too Finn." Uni ordered as they all did as he said. "Finally Finn hold Mabel's hand." Uni said when Finn touched Mabel's hand I felt this sudden new power it was like something was awaken inside of me. "OK now everyone else please stand aside." Uni said as he and Trixie walked in the middle of the circle. "Send us to Uni." Uni said as everything went black.