Chapter 25:Wart and Greg

Steven's house

William woke up as Toby and Steven shot him with water guns. "Who are you?" Toby asked. "My name is William B. Cipher." He quickly answered. "Cipher?" Ruby questioned sitting up. "It's you." William said. Ruby turned on her queen mode one she doesn't like to use. "How do you know me?" Ruby asked suddenly turning serious. "I-I'm." He was looking for the right words. "Are you related to Bill Cipher?" Ruby asked as his eyes went wide. "Wh-where did you hear that name?" William asked. "I'll be asking the question are you related to him?" Ruby asked again. "Y-yes." William answered. "Are you also related to Uni Cipher?" Ruby continued asking. "Yes his my nephew." A light bulb in Ruby's head clicked. "Are you my father?" Ruby asked. "Ruby that's" "yes I am." William answered honestly.

"Unlock him." Ruby ordered. Steven did as she said but Toby watched dumbfounded. "Thanks." William stood up and bowed. "Father?" Toby questioned as William walked towards Ruby. "Dad!" Ruby yelled as tears ran down her face as he hugged her. "It's okay I'm back now." William rubbed her back as they hugged. The screen door opened revealing Sebastian. "Ruby your dad on his way!" He shouted as they all stared at him. "I already have a grandson?" William said pulling away from Ruby. Ruby was now confused and so was Toby. While Steven was just watching this all play out. "Grandson?" Ruby asked. "Wait how old are you?" William asked turning back to Ruby. "Fourteen." Ruby answered calmly. "Well I'll just be leaving." Sebastian said as a portal opened behind him. Everyone else walked through it pushing Sebastian back inside. "Your my uncle?" Uni questioned as William rose to his feet. "You remind me of my brother." William smiled hugging Uni. "And you look like grandfather. From the pictures I saw of coarse." Uni hugged back then walked towards Ruby. "Nice to see you again." Trixie slipped by and sat on the stairs. "Hello." Chris chirped sitting next to his sister. Viola didn't saw anything she just dragged her brother to the opposite side of Ruby. Then she started hitting him. Everyone ignored Sebastian's cries. "Hello it's me Sapphire." Sapphire bowed in front of her father. "Seren." He whispered hugging her. "Then where's Toby at?" William asked letting Sapphire go. Steven walked upstairs on his bed and fell asleep. "I-I'm Toby." Toby raised his hand. Toby was the spitting image of his father. Brown hair skinny and a terrible poster.

Toby and William sat next to each other on the floor. "Wait can we go back. Kasai and Mizu who are your parents?" Ruby asked the twins. "Um." Viola was looking for the right words. "Dipper pines and Stella Cipher." Sebastian answered. "Wh-what's wrong with you!?" Viola hissed at her brother. "She was gonna figure it out sooner or later." "I prefer it to be later." "Its better if were just honest." Sebastian winked at her making Viola blush. "Stella who's that?" Toby asked. "Ruby." William answered. Dipper and Ruby awkwardly looked at each other with their face completely red. "Did you guys seriously not know that!?" Chris shouted. "Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious." Mabel added. "I didn't really care." Trixie yawned. "It is pretty obvious." Uni said. "Was it really only the parents who didn't know?" Chris asked as Ruby and Dipper looked away from each other.

"Anyways moving on we need ideas!" Viola yelled as she pulled a chalk board from out of nowhere. Her ruler taped back together. "We are the weirdest family not including Steven gathered under one roof! Think people think!" Viola ordered. "So much better than your speech." Trixie whispered in Sapphire's ear. Viola threw her ruler at Trixie who caught it. "Think you idiots I don't enjoy having any of your DNA but I have it. So use those empty skulls and think!" Viola was angry at them now. "Never mind." Trixie whispered again. "Wait where is she?" Ruby asked. "In our old castle." Sapphire answered. "Then why don't we just attack it. Toby, Sapphire, and I know every nock and crany in there." "That includes the secret passage." Sapphire added. "Sounds interesting. Then what?" Viola was interested.

"We use me as bait." Everyone turned in her direction. "You can barely even walk." Uni pointed out. So Ruby removed her blanket and put her feet on the ground. "What are you doing?" Uni asked. "Proving you wrong." Ruby placed her hand on Dipper's shoulder was sitting next to her. Her feet started stumbling as soon as she stood up. About a second later she was falling on the floor. "Told you." Uni said sighing. Dipper and her father helped her back up. "Wait maybe in this case it's a good idea." Sebastian suddenly said. "Since she can't walk." "It'll make her look weak." Sebastian and Viola said in unison. "But she won't be able to defend herself." Chris said. "Actually." Ruby pulled a small sword and shield from her pocket. She pushed a small switch to make them bigger. "You just have them on you!?" Chris yelled. Ruby nodded her head. "I like her even more now." Trixie said as Ruby's sword and shield shrink.

"We are doing it. Then what?" Viola moved the meeting along. "I think we might need more help." Sapphire said. "More help." Uni pondered. "I agree we spilt into three groups cover more universes." Viola said. "Ruby needs to stay here. Since we have William that should help." Uni said. "Toby, Sapphire, and Trixie. Uni, Dipper, and Mabel. Finally, me, Sebastian, and Williams." Viola assigned all of them. "What about me?" Chris whined. "Stay here Ruby will need someone who can teleport just in case." Viola explained. After, getting everyone an assignment everyone left.

Ruby's and Sapphire's castle

"Ruby!!!" Evil Sapphire's yell rang out through the castle. Ruby quickly covered up the pentagram on the floor with a dirty blanket. "Yes my queen?" Ruby asked bowing as Sapphire opened the door. "The prisoner escape." Sapphire growled as Ruby rose back to her feet. "I'm sorry my queen I shouldn't have left her alone." Ruby apologized. "It's to late now prepare for an attack." Sapphire warned. "Yes my queen." Ruby answered. "Did you find the book for the chain?" Sapphire asked again. "Yes my queen." Ruby handed her an black leather book with rips in it. "Excellent now prepare were having guest soon." Sapphire commanded. "Of coarse my queen." Ruby quickly ran out of the room and towards the kitchen.

With Toby's group

"What dimension is this?" Trixie asked looking around. It was dark and kids were going from house to house. "We're looking for kids named Wart and Greg right?" Toby asked as Sapphire nodded her head. "Hey my name is Greg." A boy with a teapot on his head said. "Um Greg you shouldn't talk to strangers." An older boy where a gnome hat whispered in Greg's ear. "I'm sorry my brother can be pretty annoying." He apologized. "This is my brother Wart the one you were talking about." Greg introduced. "W-wait you were talking a-a-a-about me?" Wart's checks turned a light pink from embarrassment. "Don't worry I just need to borrow you." Trixie reassured him. "Y-yeah but I need to get to Sarah." Wart was making excuses. "Toby Sapphire get ready to leave." Trixie pulled Wart aside. Not knowing what they were saying Wart started sweating more. "Thanks." Trixie was walking back with Wart. "Okay Greg let's go." Wart said with confidence as Trixie pulled a sphere out and threw it on the ground. "What did you tell him?" Sapphire asked. "Told him the universe was in danger." Trixie shrugged jumping in. Sapphire and Toby followed after them.