Chapter 27: Two boys

A forgotten dimension

"Come on brother!" A young William shouted dragging his young brother behind him. "Where are we going?" He asked William. "Breakfast duh what else would I be dragging you along for." William dragged him into a restaurant. "Order what ever you please. I got extra money." William said pulling a big bag to show his brother. "Thanks brother." "Anything for you Rudy." William and Ruby smiled at each other. They sat at a table in the back where less people were at. William was focused on the menu while Ruby watched a television in the corner. "Bill Cipher destroyed another dimension today. That makes a million this year." The news lady reported. Rudy's eyes were full of fear as William touched his hand. "Don't worry he can't hurt us. He doesn't even know where we are." William reassured him. This dimension they called home was artificial. Nobody was really alive. Not real it was the only thing William could make at the time. Since he must use most of his powers to keep it cloak. He didn't have time to give everyone or enough power to give everyone free will.

The waitress walked by with a pen and a pad to take their orders. "Pancakes please with chocolate milk." Ruby ordered. "Don't you want anything more?" William asked finally putting the menu down not letting go of his brother hand. "And a bowl of fruit." Ruby added. William sighed and Gage his order "Eggs scrambled chocolate chipped pancakes, ham and bacon. Regular pancakes and white and a strawberry shake." The waitress wrote it all down and walked towards the kitchen. "William you shouldn't over eat." Rudy warned. "Brother you worry to much. Do you want to see something?" William asked as Rudy nodded his head. William pulled a glass of water closer. He moved his fingers up and so did the water. Till it was out of the cup. William continued to move his fingers making a small girl.

Rudy looked in amazement his eyes wide at his brother creation. William wasn't paying attention to his creation instead he watched his brother. William loved the joy he could bring for his brother. "It's amazing." Rudy commented smiling at it. "I suppose maybe I should teach you." William smiled as his brother smile disappeared. "I-I-I w-wouldn't be good." Rudy stuttered. The water lady bowed and turned back into a puddle on the table. The waiter came with all their food. After they finished eating William paid and they head to their rooftop. "That's the big dipper." William pointed out. "William do you think I'll ever make my own universe?" Rudy suddenly asked him. "Yes of coarse your power far exceeds mine." William grinned to himself. "William?" William made a hum sound to notify him he was listening. "I had a dream that dad was coming to find us." Rudy said.

Ruby's castle

Chris was still fast asleep everyone was ready. "Jenny!" Evil Sapphire shouted. When she stopped in her tracks to see Ruby and Chris on the floor. "What are you doing on the floor with that brat!?" Sapphire shouted as Jenny ran up behind her. "Yes my queen?" Jenny asked scaring Sapphire making her turn around. "Wait then." Sapphire smirked. "Fate is on my side." Sapphire said turning back to Ruby. "Is this chain ready?" Sapphire asked. "Yes my queen." Jenny said. "Take them to the rooftop." Sapphire ordered walking towards the rooftop.

"Wait I see someone." Trixie said readjusting her aim. "It's her shot on my mark." Uni ordered closing his eyes. Trixie focused ready to pull the trigger.

Viola aimed while Dipper held the gun steady on her shoulder. "I guess this goes well." Dipper said getting a hum as a response. "I see the target." Viola informed him.

Jenny dragged Ruby and Chris to the roof making everyone not shoot. "Do you have to chain?" Sapphire asked Ruby who was looking over the balcony. "Yes my queen and the sword." Jenny answered handing Sapphire the sword. Sapphire rose it above her head over Chris. But Sebastian shot paralyzing Sapphire. The sword fell to the ground not waking up Chris. Ruby could only watch as her other self picked up the sword. "I'm very sorry me." Jenny said to Ruby as she took the sword and used it to cut Chris. He started glowing white as he was spilt into two. A triangle and a puddle of black goo. "Ch-Chris?" Ruby asked. Uni and Trixie looked at each other. Trixie dropped the gun and stood back up. "You'll pay for that!" Trixie said through her teeth. As hysterical laughter broke out for the triangle. "It's been awhile since we've been spilt up." Bill said floating above the castle. "With that thing attach I can't do as I please." Bill continued. Viola and Sebastian quickly discard they guns as well. Trixie begun digging through her pocket. "A battery, wire." Trixie mumbled as an idea sparked in her head. "I have an idea just keep him distracted." Trixie said pulling out a screwdriver as she begun dismantling the gun.

Jenny easily placed the chain around Ruby's neck. "Follow me." She ordered pulling on the chain. Ruby couldn't move so Jenny pulled her downstairs. Leaving Sapphire by herself. Even the goo slide down the wall towards the back. The goo made its way towards Uni and Trixie. It started raising up and shaped it's self. So it looked like Chris but just a bit taller and thinner. "My poor baby brother." Trixie cried hugging the goo. "You just had to be taller." Uni was still slightly taller then him. "We....need....to....Bill." the goo spoke slowly and somewhat clearly. "Need.....whole." it finished. "He needs to be whole." Uni translated. Bill hysterical laughing hit their ears. Everyone fell back towards the entrance.

Ruby still in a state of shock was being pulled by Jenny. Once the were far enough Jenny removed the shackle. Surprising Ruby looking at Jenny with tears in her eyes. "Wh-why." Ruby chocked out. "I'm sorry I didn't expect for her to go this far. I gave her too many chances. It's time go defeat my sister." Jenny smiled down at Ruby helping her up. Jenny put a hand out and helped Ruby up. "The reason you couldn't walk was my fault. I thought if she saw you she'd stop." Jenny sighed letting go of Ruby. She stood perfectly her legs were no longer wobbly but normal. "Do what I should have done from the beguining stop my Seren. She's to crazy to reason with anymore." Jenny started smiling and crying. "What about you?" Ruby asked her. "I'll wait to make everything right with her." Jenny smiled as Ruby ran off towards the entrance. "I wish you luck Stella no Ruby." Jenny walked off waiting for this all to be over with.