Chapter 8

Ruby's POV

"If you please ask Bill the question I asked." Uni asked but sounded more like a demand. "Ok Bill where did yours and Uni's doubleganger come from?" I asked. As a cane appeared in Bill's hand. "I sort of kinda made it them along with the other villains in that universe." Bill said. "Of coarse this is all your fault again." Dipper sighed.

"I'd watch my tone pine tree I'm back in my physical form." Bill warned glaring at Dipper. "Yeah but Ruby can stop you." Dipper smiled mockingly. "Fair point." Bill said. "What why did I get one!?" Trixie yelled. "No offense but I still don't trust you." Uni said. "And you've been struggling me since you got here!" Bill yelled. "You guys really don't have a inside voice do you?" I asked. "What you want from us we never lived in a house." Trixie said. "Never." Bill said. "I know you have a sad past." I said hugging Uni again so warm.

"Don't feel to sad were just trying to get the readers sad not you." Uni said. "She'll never understand." Bill whispered. I pulled away from Uni. "So who's next?" I asked. "That's why we originally came anyways." Dipper added.

Uni's POV
PAST

When I finally reached the end of the portal. It was blackness on the other side. Then after a few minutes in that blackness a very familiar voice spoke to me. "Dad is mom going to be OK?" My voice asked as an image appeared it was a hospital. "Mama is just fine." My father's voice said. "Is she having a boy or a girl?" Trixie asked. "A boy." My father was on the verge of tears. 'Why is father crying are they tears of joy?' I had thought back then.

"So what name should your little brother have?" Dad asked us. "I know! Pizza Cipher." Trixie smiled like she had gotten an answer right on a test. "What about Bill Cipher?" I asked. "Those are both good names." Dad lied. "Chris Cipher." Dad said. "Chris?" Trixie tilted her head. "Wasn't that grandpa's name?" I asked. "Yeah didn't grandpa destroy ton of universes." Trixie added.

"Kids we don't mention that." Dad said seriously. "Mr.Cipher your wife request to see you." The nurse said as she walked up to us. "Ok I'm going." He said as he left the nurse flashed us a quick smile before following father. "Chris." Trixie repeated.

The image disappeared and when it reappeared it was distorted and red. Shrieks and screams coming from there. My ears felt like they were on the verge of exploding or popping off. So I covered my ears it numb some of the noise. When the screaming stopped all together. I uncovered my ears to hear the pitter patter of feet running.

"Mommy!Daddy!" Trixie yelled as I was holding her wrist and leading her down the hall. Everyone just seem to disappear except Trixie and I. "Don't worry their fine." I assured her. I didn't believe in those words but I hoped they were true. Trixie's hand trembling in mine. It took a lot of will power not to do the same. There was crying from a distance. It sound like a the cry of a baby.

I dragged Trixie to the end of the hall where it was coming from. What we saw on the floor was a baby naked laying on the floor. Trixie let go of my hand and ran towards it. She wrapped it in a blanket and held it closer. "It's OK baby." She cooed it and it worked. I noticed a clipboard on the floor. When I picked it the first name I noticed was my mother's name.

"This is mom's room." I said as Trixie handed me a birth certificate. "Chris Matthew Cipher." It said in the middle. "Matthew." I said. "Mom picked it she really liked the name." Trixie said. "Trixie we have to leave." I said as I walked out if the room. She was right behind still holding our brother.

When we finally made it outside it was no difference from inside the hospital. Empty streets nobody for miles. Like everyone just disappeared. "Uni what do we do?" Trixie asked. "Weren't you working on  teleport things?" I asked. "Yeah b-but there not done!" She yelled. "Doesn't matter we're leaving." I said as I walked to our house that wasn't far just a 3 blocks away. "Doesn't matter! I don't know what they'll do plus we have a baby with us." Trixie said running after me.

I slammed the door open and turned back to Trixie. "One backpack I'm trusting you to pack." I said. "What I'm holding the baby." Trixie whined as I took Chris from her. "What about dippers and baby clothes?" Trixie asked as I held my hand out and baby pajamas appeared with dippers in my hand. "Ok ok." Trixie said trying to calm herself down.

She ran all over the house shoving things into the bag. "I'm ready." She said putting her goggles on her forehead. "Ok let's go then." I smiled. That disappeared as while. What happened to those town people. What happened to our parents. Three orphans on the run. It was just us against the world.

Chris was still a babe. Trixie loved and took care of him. While I looked over both if them. I didn't do a great job we got injured every now and then. Trixie and I would fight while Chris always had a solution.

I finally fell on the floor or the bottom of whatever this was.

Sapphire's POV
PAST

"Why does she like this color?" I groaned as I adjust the red sparkling dress. "She doesn't she prefers to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt." He said. He actually changed his clothes. He was wearing a tux but of coarse one button on both the jacket and white shirt underneath were popped open. His silver hair was sticking up everywhere and his sleeves were rolled up. "How's Ruby doing?" I asked. "Don't worry her body is just adjusting to your heart. Remember no dance or nothing that your heart aches. That artificial heart isn't very strong." He warned me. "Ok so what is this for again?" I asked.

"A peace dance sadly during your absence Ruby has declared many wars against many kingdoms." He explained. "After the first 19 castle we defeated everyone seemed to take our declaration to hear." He said. "19?" I repeated. "Yeah and she was in the front lines for all of them." He said. "What why was she there?" I asked as he pushed me into the light in front of the stairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting princess Ruby has arrived." He introduced me as I bowed. I stood back up and many faces smiling upon me.

'Ruby must be a very good queen.'

Everyone returned to their conversations. A very familiar person walked up to me. "My queen." Richard smiled as he took my hand in his and kissed it. "Richard it's been awhile." I smiled back. "Indeed but I came here to ask if you thought about my proposal." Richard said biting his lower lip. "Sorry it's been a while can you please remind me what it was about?" I asked chuckling nervously.

"Oh I ask for your hand in marriage." Richard smiled. Marriage? "Um well I still need some time to think." I said trying to keep my smile on my face. Marriage with my sister and my boyfriend. "Can you please jog my memory about when we started dating?" I asked. "We aren't I asked you out and your man guard pushed me down the stairs." Richard explained as I saw him grinning out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh yes sorry but my memory is kind of hazy." I frowned as he let go of my hand. "I understand fighting for someone that you no longer love." Richard said as a smirk appeared on his face. "Excuse me." I said. "Don't worry remember you told me that your sister Sapphire is no longer worth it but your only doing it to change the people's opinion about you." Richard continue smirking. My heart started hurting.

'No longer worth it'
No Ruby sacrifice herself for me that's what she wanted. She wanted to die a hero. She even smiled at me before she died. She spent years fighting for me. But I'm not worthy for her to protect. I never ways even when mom choose her she still tried to protect me. And did I show my gratitude I kidnapped hundreds of kids and left them for dead in the woods. I even killed her just because I was upset she could have killed me but she didn't. Why didn't she?

Tears started rolling down my face and knees finally gave out. I could hear voices but the all just kinda mixed together. I felt someone pick me up and walk away.