Chapter 1

"Jenny!" I yelled as she ran in with my tea. "Yes your highness?" She asked. "Make room for a few visitors." I said as she looked really surprised. "I'll be back before dinner make extra I'm visiting an old friend." I said as I held a circle that contain a dimension. "Yes ma'am." Jenny said running out. "Well I shouldn't keep you waiting." I said as I grew long black angel wings. I flew out of the window and close to the atmosphere. I threw the dimension into otter space. Where it broke and grew bigger making that dimension. I flew out of my dimension and near the new one. "Let's see." I flew into the atmosphere it was the time of the dinosaurs.

"Damn I guess I need to fast ward time." I said as a play,reverse,and fast wards buttons appeared in green in front of me. I pushed the fast ward button as the dinosaurs died from an asteroid. Towns and villages were built. Wars killed millions but we're some replaced by peace.

'Year 2016'

I stopped pushing the button as it disappeared. "Where is Gravity falls?" I asked as flew down towards Oregon.

'Puppet show by:Mabel Pines' a sign posted on a tree in a run down town.

My wings disappeared as I landed in the middle of the street. "This could prove useful." I said ripping the sign off. I decided to walked down to the mystery shack when I first walked in. I knew 'he would be here'

Everything in the shack looked fake so why does everyone buy it? It's all overpriced as well. I'll I could do was stare at the carpet with had a golden triangle on it. "Um are you OK?" A voice asked as I looked up I saw a boy my young with brown hair wearing a pine tree hat. "Yeah just looking." I lied looking around not really interested in anything. "OK." He said walking away. "Hello are you new I haven't seen you here before!?" A girl who looked just like the boy yelled. "Yeah I'm new." I said slowing backing away from her. "OK nice talking to you!" She yelled running into the next room. "What just happened?" I whispered as I walked out of the shack.

More fast warding. As the buttons reappeared and I pushed the fast forwarding one until it was night. "Their already gone." I said as I snapped my fingers and teleported to the theater. "You wanna kiss and sing at the same time." The Mabel puppet asked. "Yes." The boy puppet said. As they started kissing. I grew my wings and paused time as I flew up above the performance.

"Your inside his body." I said as I touched the boy from earlier. "What the." He said as he inspires and looked at me. "You look familiar have we meet before?" Bipper asked. "Depends are you Bill Cipher?" I asked as he grinned. "The one and only what's it you." He asked. "I want to make a deal." I said landing next him. "What kind of deal?" He asked rubbing his chin. "You help me and you can rule this universe." I said. "Mmmmm well you give me my powers in this body?" He asked. "Sure why not." I said as my hand turned to red flames. He shock it without hesitation. "Now tell me have we meet before." He said. "We have once now here's the plan drop her." I pointed to Mabel who was frozen. "No I need to get that Journal." Bill said. "Then you use this." I said as the remote appeared in my hand. "There's no way her or that Journal are getting out of here." I said as I handed him the remote. "Your really something." He said. "I know." I said as I teleported into the audience. I unpaused time and Bill did what I told him. Mabel had leg and head injuries while Dipper was a sock puppet forever.

I took Bill to my dimension. "Your highness!" Jenny yelled as I appeared in the kitchen holding Bill's hand. "Dinner is finished." Jenny said as she ran into the kitchen. Tons of food was stack onto the table. "This is some place why do you need my help again it seems you have ready have everything." Bill said. "Well I need a revenge." I said as bill grinned wider. "So who are we getting revenge on?" Bill asked. "Ruby but she's in a different universe and she always has that dog by her side." I explained. "But isn't Jenny Ruby so haven't you already 'defeated her'?" Bill asked. "Of coarse I have but it's Ruby's fault I'm stuck in this boring universe."

"So you want to take over her universe." Bill said. "Exactly." I said. "Do you have plan?" Bill asked. "Of coarse I do but I need to assemble more people." I sighed. "The other bad end friends?" Bill asked. "How did you know?" I asked. "Lucky guess." Bill shrugged as he sat down and shoved his face with food.

Ruby's POV
"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I jumped out of my bed. "Calm down your safe." He assured me as he laid me back down. "Sh-she's planning something." I said as he held me close. "What is she planning?" He asked. "She wants to take over this universe." I said. "Don't worry she can't through I already told you." He said rubbing my back. "That's the problem she's getting help." I said. "Interesting don't worry I'll protect you no matter what." He said kissing my forehead.

"But what if they kill you!?" I yelled. "Well I just be resurrected again." He said. "B-but." Looking for an excuse. "There will be a battle 14 days from now she will come with an army. Most of your men will die but you'll still be alive and that's all that matters." He said. "It doesn't feel right letting innocent people die I won't allow it!" I yelled pushing him off of me. "It's what is best for you!" He yelled. "No I need to protect them!" I shouted back. "How you can't protect yourself." He said. "Yes I can!" I stomped my foot.

"Really then go ahead save everyone you'll be the first to die." He said. "I will but you know what you'll be right there next to me. I know you will!" I shouted running out of the room.