Chapter 12

Sapphire's POV

"He did put a barrier on this universe." Bill said. "Yeah yeah can we put it down?" I asked as he nodded his head yes. "Might be a barrier but I isn't that strong almost like he wasn't trying." Bill said snapping his fingers and the barrier disappeared.

"Faster than I thought." I said as Bill rubbed the bubble around his head. "You'd be surprised." Bill grinned as he grabbed everyone else's hand as I fly down to the alternative dimension that looked like my own.

Ruby's POV

"She's broke through the universe barrier." Uni said looking at me. "So do we have plan?" Ford asked. "Yeah. Ford,Trixie,and Alphys go to the top of the castle and get ready to shoot the gun. Everyone else keep her distracted while they get ready." I said. "What about after we shot her?" Trixie asked. "I want you to shot her and Bipper. I'll use this sword to separate them both." I explained. "Two targets luckily we made two guns." Ford said. "Good then Fiddleford,Dipper and Toby can shoot Bipper from another location." I said. "What no I want to be with you." Toby said.

"Toby is this plan doesn't work this kingdom is going to need a new ruler." I said as he looked at me with worried eyes. "Also because your my little brother and your the only family I have left." I said. "Nothing bad is going to happen." Toby whispered. "I know." I smiled as Dipper and Toby left the room.

"What about the rest of us?" Finn asked. "We're going to be the distraction while the others get ready. Also the back up if the first plan doesn't go according to plan." I said. "If they don't succeed I would like the Banana guards in the back is that OK princess bubblegum?" I asked. "It is fine with me but using the Banana guards as a last line of defense are you sure?" PB asked. "Don't worry they won't be alone I'll put my guards with them as will." I said. "Undyne,Asgore I want you two in front of the guards." I said. "Of coarse." Asgore said as Undyne smirked.

"They're almost through this barrier." Uni warned. "Ok Papyrus and Sans stay inside the castle defend the towns people." I said. "YES YOUR MAJESTY!" Papyrus yelled. "whatever you say." Sans said. "So what can the flower do?" Jake asked as Flowey looked at Frisk. "You don't want to know." Flowey sighed. "Frisk and Flowey stay with Sans and Papyrus you might need this." I said handing Frisk a shield. "Finn,Jake and princess bubblegum can you stand behind me?" I asked as they all nodded their head yes. "I feel like I'm missing somebody." I said rubbing my chin as I saw Bill and Uni staring at me wanting for instructions.

"Oh right Bill I need you to stay with Asgore and Undyne. And remember what I told you." I whispered the last part as he nodded his head. "Uni stay inside protect the people with Papyrus." Sans seems rather lazy.

"No I should be going with you." Uni said as he lightly grabbed my arm. "No you need to protect my people." I said as he let go and just stood there. "Any questions?" I asked as everyone stayed quiet. "Ok then let's go!" I yelled as we walked downstairs and in front of the castle. Everyone did as they were told. Sans,Papyrus,Frisk,and Flowey stayed inside the castle. The Banana guards and my own guards stood in front of the castle. Asgore,Bill and Undyne stood in front of the guards. While Jake,Finn,and princess Bubblegum stood behind me.

I stood in front of all of them waiting for what was to come.

When it came it made the earth shake knocking everyone down. Only Asgore and Undyne barley stood up. I fell down and I struggled to raise. But when I looked up a saw a very familiar face one I grown to love and trust. It was the face of my sister.

Behind her stood a boy that looked like Dipper but he wore a black suit and his eyes were cat eyes. Also a boy who looked like Finny but had a more insane look in his eyes. A yellow dog with a bone goat head for a head. Finally Sapphire herself wearing black pants and blue very short sleeved collared shirt. She wasn't wearing what my sister and I had promised to always wear.