Chapter 6

Uni's POV

"Wake up." I said as I pushed Trixie. She wrapped herself in a blanket and fell asleep on top of the counter. She was startled and slid right off the counter with a big thud. "I'm OK!" She yelled. "I didn't ask!" I yelled as I started looking for Chris.

"Golden Billy goat where are you?" I asked as I something heavy landed on me. "My names Chris." He laughed. "You look like a Bill." I said as he slip off my back. I turned around I noticed cuts all over his arms and scratches on his face. "What happened?" I asked leaning down so we were eye level.

"At don't know I just woke up like this." He said. "Hey guys. OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Trixie yelled as she rushed over to Chris. "I'll go look for supplies." I sighed as I handed Trixie some bandages. "OK." She said as she started bandaging Chris's arms.

I grabbed some tap,medicine,pills and some bottles of water. "Let's go eat some breakfast." Trixie said. "There's actually no food here." I said as I closed the backpack and handed it back to Trixie. "Well now we have some money and the breakfast dimension has amazing food." Trixie smirked. "True luckily their cannibals." I sighed as Trixie threw her portal openers at the ground. Trixie slipped her backpack on as she jumped in. "Come on Chris." I said as he jump in and I followed right behind him.

Sapphire's POV

"Are you suffocating?" I asked as Bills face turned red. "Yep." That grin never leaving his face. I threw the ball as it opened the new dimension. I flew into the dimension and landed on the ground. "Why did you even come?" I asked. "I just wanted to see the human and monster war." He asked as he started panting. Not long after he said that let's just lots more blood everywhere. A blue bubble covered me and Bill.

"Well who knew humans were so brutal." I said. "Monsters have just having second thoughts such merciful creatures." Bill whispered as the war soon ended as monsters were magical closed into a mountain. "That's all I'll see you back at your castle." Bill snapped his fingers and he disappeared. But seconds later he reappeared.

"I'll see you back at your castle." He said as snapped his fingers and disappeared again. Weird sense of deja vu. "A save and restart function." I said as I teleported to the entrance of the mountain. All I could hear was faint sound of people talking.

I walked inside I could feel the energy as soon as I step through. "Please don't kill me!" I voice yelled as I walked closer to it. It belong to a messed up flower. Another person wearing a blue-purple stripped sweater cut the flowey with her knife killing it.

As another person appeared. I didn't feel a presence so it must be a ghost. "Greetings. I'm Chara the one Flowey mentioned earlier." It started it was wearing a yellow and green sweater. What are they twins no that can't be? Ones skin is lighter than the other. Maybe just the same fashion sense.

"I now know the reason of my reincarnation to gain power." Chara said. "Since we destroy this world why don't we move on to the next one." Chara said as the blue sweater one had buttons appear before them.

'Erase.' Or 'Do not.'

They started reaching for the erase button. "Wait!" I yelled as I ran in front of them. "Who are you." Chara asked. "I have a deal you said your only purpose was to erase correct?" I asked as the blue one looked over at me. I think? "Yes." Chara answered. Why doesn't the blue one talk? "I have world I need erasing new faces." I offered as they looked at each other. "What do we get?" Chara asked.

"How about a fresh start Chara before you were born?" I asked. They looked at each before turning back to me. Chara disappeared and then the blue one opened her eyes. They were red just like Chara's.