Chapter 10

Sapphire's POV
PAST
BAD END

"Ruby." I said as I crawled over to her limp body. "Y-you killed her." A voice whispered. "Ruby." I started crying as I squeezed her body. "Hey kid why are you crying?" A different voice asked as I looked up to see a floating triangle. "I just killed my sister." I said not letting Ruby's body fall out of my grip. "I don't think so I've been watching don't you think it's that guys fault." The triangle guy said as he pointed behind him. I saw the silver hair guy again.

"He is the one who pushed you into that ditch." The triangle said. "Also if he just become your sisters servant this whole situation could have been evaded." Triangle man said. "Y-your right." I said as I suddenly felt this new power. "Just touch the chain around his neck and then you can punish him." Triangle guy said as Toby appeared in front of me. "Toby." I whispered as smiled at me.

"Sapphire what happened to Ruby?" Toby asked but his words didn't match his mouth movement. "Y-you monster you killed her!" Toby said turning around putting his back to me.

MONSTER NOT ME!
WHO ELSE WOULD HE BE TALKING ABOUT?
B-BUT TOBY LOVES ME.
YOU DID JUST KILL HIS SISTER WHO HAS BEEN WITH HIM THIS WHOLE TIME!
TOBY CANT HATE ME HIS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT BECAUSE..
YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER!

My head was throbbing in pain so I held it to make the voices stop.

You know what you should do

What should I do

Stop Toby from leaving

Stop him from leaving

I pulled my knife out of Ruby's body and charged at Toby stabbing it into his heart. He fell down holding onto the tip of the knife that was sticking out of his shoulder. "W-why?" Toby whispered. "So we can be together forever." I smiled as tears ran down my face as the life slipped from his eyes.

"I love you Toby." I laughed as I cradled his body. "So that's how you treat the ones you love?" He asked as I looked up he fell to his knees next to me. "You have no one to love you wouldn't understand." I said. "Not anymore so that's why I'm giving my self up." He said as he hugged me from behind. "We'll be together forever." He whispered as he sank into my body. All of his thoughts were in my head all his powers were mine.

I heard a thumping from behind me I saw a heart and I looked back at Ruby's corpse.

Don't you want revenge for what she caused doesn't she need to be alive to feel the pain you do?

"Yes."I said as I picked the heart up and shoved it inside Ruby's body. She instantly shot up and looked around. The first thing she saw was Toby. "T-Toby." She cried. "He's dead I killed him." I said. "Why?" She asked. "You've been queen worshipped by everyone and I'll I had was Toby so I needed you alive so you feel my pain as I take over your kingdom." I said as she started crying. "By the way you new name is Jenny it just sounds so much better." I laughed.

Sapphires POV
PAST
GOOD END

"Are you OK?" Ruby asked I laid next to her. "Yeah I'm fine just a little heart broken." I whispered as I held her hand. "Richard was always a player." She smiled. "How are you doing?" I asked as she sat up. "I'm not dead so I'm doing just fine." Ruby stretched. "How did he revive me I that he couldn't do that?" Ruby asked. "He didn't I gave you my heart." I smiled as her eyes grew wide. "Sapphire no you can't." Ruby said as she already started crying. "Do t worry I won't die I'll just be trapped in this box." I said showing her a box with a ruby onto top of it. "It's that." "Your necklace yeah so I'll always know what going on." I said. "Before I go I want to see mother grave." I said as Ruby took me to the graveyard outside. One grave that stood up from the rest a grave with violets and Roses were on top of.